Cola Update..

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2010 - 02:27 PM

:( :( Hi everyone

Well I took Cola to the vets and after 3 weeks of no poo or wee she decided to have a wee in her carrier when we got to the vets.. The worrying thing was the creamy stuff was yellow instead of white. The vet told me she would need a blood test before they induce her, just to check she was well enough etc.. He did frighten me by telling me it could mean her liver and kidneys may not be working properly So she would need to be kept in then induced tommorow after the test results are in.. How embarrassing :blush: I then burst into tears as he carried her away.. she was looking straight at me with her gorgeous little face and I couldn't control it! I then proceeded to cry the whole half hour drive home.. how silly am I ???

After a tearful call to Sandy (apologies to Sandy for being an emotional wreck) she was able to reassure me it could be yellow as she hasn't been for a while and she was just having a clear out..

Fingers crossed everyone and I will update you as soon as I hear

Thanks
Jeanette xx

#2 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2010 - 04:50 PM

Jeanette
I can understand you crying i would be the same,keeping fingers crossed hope all goes well for Cola
take care
Jayne

#3 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2010 - 05:48 PM

Awww how horrible for you BOTH!

Just remember she is in the very best hands possible and you have done everything you possibly could to help your little princess :blush:

I was just the same when I had driven Hettie from West Somerset to Andover for treatment by a great vet. You do feel silly, but shouldn't.. these little ones just hug our hearts. I'm sure most of us would be the same. :)

We shall all have our fingers crossed for her and will be waiting for the next update.

Take Care Jeanette, hang on in there. :mellow:

Paula x

#4 Guest_littledeedee_*

Guest_littledeedee_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2010 - 06:28 PM

Arh Jeanette.

I hope all goes well for Cola and dont feel embaressed at all...

Years ago, I thought someone had broken into my house and had stolen Alfie... i was crying my eyes out

Turned out he was cold and decided to climb into one of my knee high boots!!!
Drag Tort!!!!

She is under the best hands she could be and so sure all will be done to ensure she and her Eggs are safe

D
x

#5 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2010 - 07:00 PM

aww Jeanette,
I'm so sorry to hear you were upset. I'm sure Cola is in good hands now and that everything will work out just fine. Please take care Jeanette.
Kind Regards
Freddy

#6 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2010 - 11:30 AM

Blood tests were all clear except she is low in Calcium :rolleyes: Phew! She has had a calcium injection and I can bring her home for the weekend then take her back on Monday to get those eggs induced!! (hoping calcium levels are up)

Maybe she will shock me and lay them this weekend.. if she does she's getting the biggest kiss right on the nose!! :wub:

I will keep you updated

Jeanette x

#7 Guest_gail69_*

Guest_gail69_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:03 PM

Hi Jeanette

I am so glad the test results came back all clear. At least it will put your mind at rest. Fingers crossed that Cola is a good girl and lays over the weekend. We are all rooting for her to lay. LOL

Gail
xx

#8 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:25 PM

Hi Jeanette
Glad to hear blood tests were clear,let's hope she lays without been induced,keeping fingers crossed for you
take care
Jayne

#9 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:58 PM

Hi Jeanette,
Great to hear you got some good news. Am keeping my fingers crossed for Cola and her eggs. Best of luck Jeanette ;)
Kind Regards
Freddy :D

#10 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:04 PM

Awww great news Jeanette, huge sigh of relief all round! :wub:

Fingers crossed for 'phase 2' on Monday if she hasn't laid by then.

Paula x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users