grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:17 PM

it looks like my youngist female has wee'd in her box in the fridge her underneath is all wet!!!!!i really dont want to get her up.this is her first ever hibernation.she is five and the guy i got her of hadnt put her down before.do i really need to get her up????

thanks
bruce

#2 Guest_cyberangel_*

Guest_cyberangel_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:44 PM

I would say so Bruce, better to be safe than sorry.
How long has she had?

#3 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:28 PM

its only been three weeks max sandy.what would make a tort wee in the fridge?i have had small amount of tort poo before in hibernation but never wee!!

could i not wake her bath her then put her back in?only a thought!!if she needs to come out then thats what i will do.
thanks again sandy

#4 Guest_cyberangel_*

Guest_cyberangel_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2010 - 08:10 AM

This has been done Bruce, but there is always a chance she might have problems when coming out eventually.
Its like most things with tortoise keeping, its only when some one has done this, do you know the outcome. And to be honest, I have not tried this, and I have not heard of anyone who has, that has come back and said what happened to their tortoise. So I dont know if the outcome was good or bad.
Sorry not to be of more help:0(

#5 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:15 AM

This has been done Bruce, but there is always a chance she might have problems when coming out eventually.
Its like most things with tortoise keeping, its only when some one has done this, do you know the outcome. And to be honest, I have not tried this, and I have not heard of anyone who has, that has come back and said what happened to their tortoise. So I dont know if the outcome was good or bad.
Sorry not to be of more help:0(

thank you on that sandy i will get her up.i would love to keep her down but her safty is my main concern.

thanks again

#6 Guest_Robink_*

Guest_Robink_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:49 PM

How's she doing now Bruce?? Hope all is well.

#7 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 December 2010 - 07:52 PM

shes fine thanks the little @@@@@she will be fussed over all winter!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users