shleeeeeeeep

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_littledeedee_*

Guest_littledeedee_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2011 - 01:52 PM

My boy has never hibernated and again this season I have had to over winter him.

the last couple of weeks, he sleeps a hell of a lot, mainly under his lamp. :unsure:

I know it must be relaxing for him being warm and so i can understand him having a kip here and there BUT i would say he sleeps most the time now. I thought the heat warmed them up and so would expect him to be more active?

Never happy am i!!!
when he makes a racket, climbs and scratches all day i moan and now hes sleeping most the time, im not happy!! :blush:

Ive just gone and woke him up as I was scared as im not used to him sleeping soo much during the day (he wasnt HP!!) :angry2:

Just wish I knew what the norm was :mellow:

thanks
D x

#2 Guest_Robink_*

Guest_Robink_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2011 - 04:01 PM

May be he is trying to tell you something!! ;) Why don't you try and hibernated him next year with us all, we will all help you through it you wont be on your own.

#3 Guest_littledeedee_*

Guest_littledeedee_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2011 - 04:31 PM

Hi Kay,

hopefully I can... hes really flat and his shell was still too soft this year still and so the Vet told me not to. Im doing all the correct tort like stuff for him how and so am hoping next year he will be well enuff to go down.

x

#4 Guest_Robink_*

Guest_Robink_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:51 PM

O bless him!!! Sound like he has had a rough start in life. Keep up with the limestone flour and nutrabal on his food, bath daily if you can you could try reptiboost in his bath water it worked for me when my re homer was not eating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users