Update On Cola's Babies

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:18 PM

:wub: :wub: :wub: Hi everyone

Well I finally made it over to Sandy's to see Cola's 2 babies and I was smitten.. They are so tiny you cannot imagine.. They are doing really well but still no signs from egg number 3! however of the 4 eggs laid on 11th feb it's looking good that 3 may be fertile!!! yippee..

I am picking up my babies & the 4 eggs on Sunday and just know I won't be able to stop looking at them...

Cola was chipped today and bless her as usual she poo'd all over the vet... ha ha.. well he was very rough with her so serves him right..

Jeanette & Cola xx

#2 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2011 - 09:45 PM

awwww Jeanette,
Cola's babies look so small and cute especially in the palm of your hand. What wonderful pics. Best of luck with February's eggs. Thanks for sharing. ;)
Kind Regards
Freddy :D

#3 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:07 PM

It's unbelievable how tiny they are isn't it? I was amazed by how small Roxy and Indie was when we got them from Darran you don't realise untill you see them right in front of you.
I can see you having a hard time handing these babies over, I know I would ;)
Best of luck for the second batch x

#4 Guest_brucefairweather_*

Guest_brucefairweather_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2011 - 10:08 PM

well done cola.you have to keep them jeanette!!!!

#5 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:04 AM

No wonder you are smitten Jeanette, they are beeeautiful!! :wub:
They must seem tiny compared to Cola.

Paula x

#6 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:49 PM

Don't do this to me Bruce!!! ..ha ha I have promised these 2 to my best friends but I know that when I get them home I am not going to want to let them go.. I may have to ask them to wait for the 2nd lot as I think my first 2 hatchlings will always feel a bit more special to me.. :wub:

Jeanette xx

#7 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:51 PM

So tiny, compared to Cola and she isn't very big at all..I was very shocked when I saw them! They are the same size as her head..he he xx

#8 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:14 PM

Sounds like a plan :unsure: :blush: :rolleyes:
Have you bulbs turned up yet? x

#9 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:45 PM

Yes they have both turned up but we haven't started using them yet as he (hubby) hasn't finished the babies table yet and I need to set up a higher attachment for it to hang from on cola's enclosure as it needs to be further away from her than her old lamp.

I will let you know as soon as i start using them. The man at surrey pet supplies suggested the deep dome lamp fixture to go with them and I must say they fit nicely and reallt refect the light.

Jeanette x

By the way I must get you to tell me how you create your wonderful signature on here, I love the pics especially the xmas ones you did with Roxy & Indie in their xmas hats.. x

#10 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:06 PM

k just thought I'd ask ;) I have a deep dome I find you dont get blinded by the light with them lol
I use photobucket, http://www.bannerske...=...rator&pag=5 and http://www.photovisi.com/ ;) For the xmas one I used photobucket to add the hats and then photovisi to put them together and add text lol x

#11 Guest_littledeedee_*

Guest_littledeedee_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:41 PM

Oh Jeanette!!!

Making me ooooooh sooooo broody.... and then Ol Alfster reminds me on cue with his constant scratching and climbing and realise NOOO Dionne!! No more!!

ha

well done Cola
x

#12 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:16 PM

I think Alfie may want a girlfriend, maybe he won't mind staying home a bit more often.. ha ha Maybe he's just frustrated!! It must drive you crazy, you feel guilty don't you looking at them and they are pleading with their little faces :(
When Cola's not pregnant she is one lazy moo and would sit under her lamp all day, I sometimes notice she hasn't touched her food so i move it near her and nope won't move but if I put it right under her nose she wolfs it down! I only do this if I need her to eat some with nutrabol on..ha ha x

#13 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:19 PM

Thanks Cara
I will have a go at this when I'm feeling a bit clever one day.. I can't even work out how to add on links like you done, how did you get the link to your facebook page?

xx

#14 Guest_littledeedee_*

Guest_littledeedee_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:18 PM

Im sure he does want a lady friend... he "practices" on with my slippers when he can! dirty lil boy!

I would love to mate him BUT what with him and his MBD, think people will be put off but he has needs too!!

well, Cola needs all the help she can get at the mo, cant be fun passing all them eggs!

D
x

#15 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:59 PM

Account>account settings>give yourself a username and then your link will be like mine but with your username instead of mine ;) I quite enjoy doing those sorts of things when I got some spare time :rolleyes: Nah they don't take that long to make when you know what you want and what your doing.
see Posted Image or Posted Image only took a couple of mins ;) x

#16 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:04 PM

OMG!!!! OMG!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!
You clever thing you... I'm going to have a go right now... xx

#17 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:10 PM

HELP ME!!!! i'm stuck already... I went to the link for the banner website but that's as far as i got.. couldn't see accounts??? I've been a travel agent for nearly 20 years so can use computers but when it comes to technical stuff i'm dead thick!!! ha ha xx

#18 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:22 PM

lol I used the collage one and photobucket for that, added another one with dates ;)
need to click on banner sizes/templates>empty templates x

#19 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:32 PM

am i supposed to be able to find what you have designed for me??? or design it myself?? I am totally confused.. i'm 40 this year so i need you to speak in simple terms as if i'm a foreigner..he he

#20 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:34 PM

oh and to add links to bottoms of your posts like i got you go to my controls at top of the page and then edit signature on left hand side ;) x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users