Update On Cola's Babies

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:35 PM

your confusing me now lol are you trying to make your own or view what I made? x

#22 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:42 PM

I have tried doing one myself but i can't.. I love that one you did me, can i find it or can it be emailed to me? their dates of birth are 20 dec 2010 and cola's is June 2006.
I have tried to edit signature but it asks me for a http number??
Told you i'm useless.
x don't let me keep you up Cara...

#23 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:55 PM

If you right click on the ones I posted above and then copy image location and then click in to the address bar and click paste.
Or you could right click on image and then save image as.
The one I done earlier I just put the babies hatch dates undeneath them(got from ur posts lol) and put it in the same post if u scroll up you'll see it.
MMmm strange I have no idea what a utr number is mabye one of the mods could help you with that one x

Hope I haven't confused you :blush: x

#24 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:56 PM

ooh try this http://s235.photobuc...llpaper-1-1.jpg

#25 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:06 PM

mmm just going to try this... thankyou for your patience x

#26 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:08 PM

oopps nope this hasn't worked... going to play around with it... god honestly i am really quite intelligent... ha ha

#27 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:12 PM

your more than welcome. There's now something in your signature sends to broken link though lol the link you will need is the img code it's in the blue box bottom right hand side of the image you get taken to when you click on the link i just gave you. just click on it and it should automatically copy it, just need to paste it in to your edit signature bit then x

#28 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:21 PM

Hey!!! check me out!!! with a posh signature... he he... have you ever thought of teaching??? you are very patient... he he thankyou so much, I think i will leave the facebook link for another time... xxx

#29 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:25 PM

YAY lol you're more than welcome :) Funnily enough I do work in a school as a teaching assistant lol If you want something different done just let me know ;) x

P.s sorry for going a bit off topic in this thread :blush:

#30 Guest_Wotsit_*

Guest_Wotsit_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2011 - 12:54 PM

They are absolutely gorgeous (nanny)

#31 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2011 - 03:03 PM

Thanks.. only 2 sleeps and they will be home with me!! :wub: I'm looking forward to some pics of wotsit's new home.. xx

#32 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2011 - 06:19 PM

you all ready for the new arrivals tomorrow Jeanette?
Bet you can't wait x

#33 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:13 PM

Jeanette
awww,your new little one's look so cute and so tiny,i bet your so excited.
Jayne,H,Becky and Humptyx

#34 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2011 - 09:18 PM

Yippee!!! I can't wait.. i've got everything ready, and as i'm used to Cola who's a big girl and too big to hide under anything I have been able to buy lots of hides/rocks/logs etc for them.. I'm also picking up my 4 eggs which is quite nerve racking :blush:

Thanks for asking Cara xx

#35 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:22 PM

well I will be hoping to see lots of pics when they're settled ;) Fingers crossed for your eggs, how long do they have left?x

#36 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2011 - 10:06 AM

Hope I haven't confused you :blush: x

Perhaps one of the mods can help??? :blink: Sorry, but no I can't! :wacko: :laugh: Perhaps if you were to PM Darran he would be able to offer some advice?

Todays the day Jeanette.. your little ones are coming home! Wahooooo!! Look forward to seeing some pictures when they are settled! :wub:

Paula x

#37 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:31 AM

Think we got there in the end Paula lol thanks x

#38 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:45 PM

Sooo have you picked your babies up yet? how they doing? x

#39 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2011 - 09:24 PM

I've got my babies!!! OMG they are sooooo tiny, i actually put Cola in their table to see what she would do and she sniffed them then lifted her leg up ready to walk straight over it!! I wonder what happens in the wild?? I quickly took her out..

I feel a bit sorry for Cola today because she is used to me permanently going to her table and chatting etc, but the babies table is next to hers and I kept watching them instead.

They have eaten well and had a bath, which i must admit I was really nervous about just incase it was too deep and i didn't take my eyes off them.. It's weird because they are a bit wobbly when they bend down and seem to fall head first into everything :rolleyes: The other thing that i am very nervous and careful with is the smallest one which hatched 2nd still has a bit of sac on her tummy which Sandy has covered with a mesh, buit it doesn't seem to stop her as she's the one who's been most active :wub: One question i do have is the back of their shell by their bum is really jagged and looks like it has bits missing??? is this usual???

The eggs are all in the incubator, so currently I have 2 eggs from the last clutch, one is empty and one is nearly 2 weeks overdue??? :wacko: and the 4 eggs that were laid on 11th Feb which hopefully 3 look good and should lay approx middle of April!!!

I hope to get some photo's soon so will post them as soon as I do..

Thanks for caring

Jeanette, Cola and 2 who remain unamed as of yet, to prevent me falling in love with them style_emoticons/default/wub.gif (may be too late) !! xxx

#40 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2011 - 09:50 PM

Oooh bet you've done nothing but watch them all day ;) :wub: Sounds like their doing really well :D
Not 100% sure what you mean :blush: Do you mean the top bit around the tail? If it's what you think I mean then yes tis normal and I'm sure Sandy would have noticed if it wasn't ;)
You worry about them so much more when they're tiny don't you?
It still amazes me how small they are.
I give you till the end of the week before you've named them :laugh: Best tell your friends their babies will be here in April :happy: :P
Look forward to seeing lots of pics of the 3 of them :) x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users