Vets

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Wotsit_*

Guest_Wotsit_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:18 AM

I know there's a list of vets on here somewhere - can anyone advise where I find it please? Wotsit seems fine again but want a vet to check him over all the same. The ver closest to me doesn't see reptiles and advised a vet in Charlton which isn't too far for me but I know there's a list on here somewhere so thought I'd take a look before booking him in.

Thanks!

#2 Guest_littledeedee_*

Guest_littledeedee_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:18 AM

Hi
Im not sure where it is but meatime, google and have a look at reptile vets.

I have to travel over 20miles for my nearest, which isnt ideal sad.gif

D x

#3 Guest_littledeedee_*

Guest_littledeedee_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:22 AM

i found this

http://www.anapsid.o...ts/england.html

not sure how up to date it is. Again, dont know where you live BUT maybe Thamesmead is closer?... (i know Thamesmead, so hoping Charlton is closer smile.gif )

good luck
Dx

#4 Guest_cyberangel_*

Guest_cyberangel_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:52 AM

QUOTE (littledeedee @ Mar 11 2011, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i found this

http://www.anapsid.o...ts/england.html

not sure how up to date it is. Again, dont know where you live BUT maybe Thamesmead is closer?... (i know Thamesmead, so hoping Charlton is closer smile.gif )

good luck
Dx

The list looks quite up to date to me:0)
It would help if you say what county you are in, as I have no idea where the places you mention are:0(
Sorry my geography is rubbish.
Sorry just looked at your name and it says London, Lawtons is quite near if you live that side of London. but they are very expensive.

#5 Guest_Wotsit_*

Guest_Wotsit_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2011 - 09:54 AM

Thank you all! I will look properly a bit later. I live in Central London, near to Tower Bridge! Charlton would be nearer than Thamesmead! ;-)
xx

#6 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:35 PM

Hi There,
You will find a list of vets by clicking on the List Of Vets link underlined and in green at the top of your screen. Hope this helps. Best of luck. wink.gif
Kind Regards
Freddy biggrin.gif

#7 Guest_Wotsit_*

Guest_Wotsit_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE (Freddy McGavin @ Mar 11 2011, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi There,
You will find a list of vets by clicking on the List Of Vets link underlined and in green at the top of your screen. Hope this helps. Best of luck. wink.gif
Kind Regards
Freddy biggrin.gif

Thanks!!! - did see that one but was sure there was another and think it is that the the others have sent me a link to.

#8 Guest_Wotsit_*

Guest_Wotsit_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2011 - 12:14 PM

Thanks everyone, it does seem I'm back to my original one, Charlton - it's 21 miles away and didn't realise would be so expensive for a check-up but I've never had a pet before so really wouldn't have an idea on costs - it is cheaper than my next nearers one which is 31 miles away though so not all bad. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users