- - - - -

cannot upload photos

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_tiggy_*

Guest_tiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2011 - 07:38 PM

im trying to upload photos but my pc will not allow iot can someone tell what to do please tiggy

#2 Guest_gail69_*

Guest_gail69_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2011 - 07:59 PM

HI

If you scroll to the bottom of the post that you are putting on, there is a box that says browse. Click on the browse and a window will open. find the picture you want to upload and double click on it. Then when it is showing in the box next to browse, click upload. When the file has uploaded it will show in the box above the browse and upload. It says manage current attachments (1) click on the drop down arrow and click on the attachment you want to add.

Attached File  2011_03_31_19.02.19.jpg   1.52MB   7 downloads

And fingers crossed the photo should appear in your post.

Hope this helps

Gail
xx

#3 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:15 PM

If you scroll to the bottom of the post that you are putting on, there is a box that says browse. Click on the browse and a window will open. find the picture you want to upload and double click on it. Then when it is showing in the box next to browse, click upload. When the file has uploaded it will show in the box above the browse and upload. It says manage current attachments (1) click on the drop down arrow and click on the attachment you want to add.

Attached File  2011_03_31_19.02.19.jpg   1.52MB   7 downloads

And fingers crossed the photo should appear in your post.

Hope this helps

Gail

#4 Guest_tiggy_*

Guest_tiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:33 PM

thank very much for the help after a couple of gos i managed it . hope you like the photo i will try to a dd some more when i have got over this try :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users