hermann breeders in cornwall

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_mic263_*

Guest_mic263_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2005 - 12:09 PM

hello please can you tell me if there are any hermann breeders in cornwall, thanks

#2 Guest_arnhib_*

Guest_arnhib_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2005 - 07:33 PM

Hello Michaela
Have you tried here
http://www.chycor.co...tortoisegarden/
Arnie

#3 Guest_mic263_*

Guest_mic263_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2005 - 11:30 PM

hello
i visited the tortoise garden recently and it was fabulous. the people who run it were great and i asked loads of questions. i didn't think that they rehomed tortoises but i have emailed and they may have some soon so fingers crossed. if anyone is in cornwall it is well worth a visit. thanks for your help.

#4 Guest_Bunny_*

Guest_Bunny_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2005 - 11:55 PM

I may pop in and take a look, I too was under the impression they didn't sell/re home their torts though :D

#5 Guest_arnhib_*

Guest_arnhib_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2005 - 08:05 AM

They have hatchlings so I would assume they sold these, I'm sure they get enough unwanted Tortoises without breeding them, I'll try to find out
Arnie

#6 Guest_mic263_*

Guest_mic263_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2005 - 09:19 AM

i have had a reply from the tortoise garden and they may have some 1 year olds. i am excited because it will have had a brilliant start. it really is a fantastic place. the enclosures have the tortoises names on them with a little bit about each tortoise. it was fasinating.

#7 Guest_arnhib_*

Guest_arnhib_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2005 - 04:39 PM

Hello all
I have been in touch with Joy and you are right they don't sell tortoises, but they do know people that do in the area, but she will only direct them to these people once she as vetted them personally, to make sure that new owners know the husbandry.
Hope this helps those down there in Cornwall
Arnie

#8 Guest_mic263_*

Guest_mic263_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2005 - 09:11 AM

hello bunny
do you live in cornwall?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users