rotten eggs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_hermann bruce_*

Guest_hermann bruce_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:00 PM

hello,can anyone help.i have an incubator full of eggs some fertile some not.i seem to be getting rotten eggs before they are dew to hatch!!!i had to through two away today that were dew to hatch next week.i did break open these eggs.whot a smell unbeleaveable!!!ther was no tortoise in these eggs just wondering whats going on with them and wondering if anyone ealse is getting rotten eggs along with fertile ones?

cheers

bruce

#2 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:03 PM

Hi Bruce,
I know this has happened before. Sounds like more bad luck and some of the eggs just weren't fertilized right. Temperatures are important when breeding. Hopefully you will get a decent batch soon. Take care.
Kind Regards
Freddy

#3 Guest_hermann bruce_*

Guest_hermann bruce_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:34 PM

Hi Bruce,
I know this has happened before. Sounds like more bad luck and some of the eggs just weren't fertilized right. Temperatures are important when breeding. Hopefully you will get a decent batch soon. Take care.
Kind Regards
Freddy

well i think it might e very small cracks in the eggs when they were layed and has made the egg go bad.

bruce

#4 Guest_tiggy_*

Guest_tiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2011 - 09:08 PM

i had one exploded last year and that was really smelly, the others were infertile. wasnt on the net at the time so i couldnt ask about it....tiggy :blink:

#5 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2011 - 10:36 AM

well i think it might e very small cracks in the eggs when they were layed and has made the egg go bad.

bruce

That's interesting Bruce. Sounds like a good answer!
Best Regards
Freddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users