- - - - -

Grass

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_phillaw_*

Guest_phillaw_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2011 - 02:21 PM

Hi with the weather been so nice I have took advantage and have my boys out in the garden, but I was just wondering are they ok eating the grass, just that they are tryin to but I keep stopping them cheers

#2 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:35 PM

Hi Phillaw,
It's unusual for Hermanns to eat a lot of grass. But it will do them no harm. If your garden has weeds like dandelion,clover and plantain, these would be good too. Best of luck. ;)
Kind Regards
Freddy :D

#3 Guest_Stellanne_*

Guest_Stellanne_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:50 PM

Hello Phillaw, Shell has a munch now and again at grass on the lawn on her way to hunt out the dandelions and other things she fancies on the way. If it were too harmful I doubt she would eat it if other stuff is available x x

#4 Guest_phillaw_*

Guest_phillaw_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:21 PM

Hi guys, cheers for your replys. I realised once I left them to there own, they left the grass and hunted out some dandelions which was good. Not that daft after all lol got some pics so hopefully post them soon.

#5 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:58 PM

Hello
My horsefields H and Becky like to have a munch of grass now and again but Humpty does not try any ,i have seen Speedy my rehomed redfoot have a munch.
Jayne

#6 Guest_tiggy_*

Guest_tiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2011 - 09:11 PM

:rolleyes: all of mine nibble on the grass.isow tortoise weed seeds in the grass so they eat the grass and the weeds at the same time.....tiggy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users