How long the eggs will hatcling?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_mm0625_*

Guest_mm0625_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2011 - 09:47 AM

Hi Everyone,
I'm back here again, regard my last posted of Bobo has laid 3eggs since good friday, I'm just wondering how long gona take the eggs will hatcling? I think is only 1 out of 3 eggs was sucessuful. Please help!!!
Thank you

Regard,
M

#2 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:56 AM

Hi M,
As far as I'm aware the average incubation time for eggs is 8-11 weeks. Hope this helps. Best of luck.
Kind Regards
Freddy

#3 Guest_hermann bruce_*

Guest_hermann bruce_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:58 AM

Hi Everyone,
I'm back here again, regard my last posted of Bobo has laid 3eggs since good friday, I'm just wondering how long gona take the eggs will hatcling? I think is only 1 out of 3 eggs was sucessuful. Please help!!!
Thank you

Regard,
M

hi it depends on the temps you incubate at.the higher the temp the faster they hatch.56days for a temp of aboot 31 32 degrees and longer from aboot 27 to 30 degrees.what day are you on and whats ur temps?

bruce

#4 Guest_mm0625_*

Guest_mm0625_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2011 - 12:28 PM

Hi Bruce, my incubator temp is between 31-32'c...! the eggs since inside the incubator is on 22nd April. I had check the eggs with torch, its lots of red ver inside and the eggs now is too hard to candle it ... coz i can't see anything at bottom but i can see the ver on the top...!
Please help me... is the eggs going to hatcling soon?

Regards
M

hi it depends on the temps you incubate at.the higher the temp the faster they hatch.56days for a temp of aboot 31 32 degrees and longer from aboot 27 to 30 degrees.what day are you on and whats ur temps?

bruce

#5 Guest_hermann bruce_*

Guest_hermann bruce_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2011 - 01:26 PM

hi,its hard to say if or wen it will hatch.from my last batch one hatched on 56 day and over the next week the rest hatched barr two.the last two died in the egg.i dont know why this happened.what kind of incubator do you have

bruce

#6 Guest_mm0625_*

Guest_mm0625_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:44 PM

HI bruce, I'm used the Hova Bator incubator...! any idea? How do I check weather they died in the eggs??? Oh I hope they won't!!!:(

#7 Guest_hermann bruce_*

Guest_hermann bruce_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:51 PM

HI bruce, I'm used the Hova Bator incubator...! any idea? How do I check weather they died in the eggs??? Oh I hope they won't!!!:(

#8 Guest_hermann bruce_*

Guest_hermann bruce_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:53 PM

thats the same as mine,they are oc.after 80days i wud crack the egg open to see whats inside.these are hermann eggs we are talking aboot arnt they?

bruce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users