juniors not well

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_tiggy_*

Guest_tiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2011 - 02:29 PM

hi everyone, over the weekend junior hasnt been to good. he seemed abit off colour and hasnt had anything to eat.i took him to the vets this morning at 10 o clock.the vet said he thought he had congestion and gave him an injection. i have to take him back tomorrow morning at thesame time. when i got him home he started to be sick, then started gagging. poor soul is still off it and hasnt had anything to eat today. im really worried about him, has anyone else had this or do you know what it can be...thank you ......tiggy

#2 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:55 PM

Poor Junior..

I don't know what could be wrong but wanted to say I hope he gets better soon. :wub:

Jeanette x

#3 Guest_PennyTort_*

Guest_PennyTort_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:55 PM

Hello Tiggy

I am sorry to hear that little one is poorly, its such a worry. I hope by tomorrow you start to see an improvement.

Thinking of you

Pennytort :unsure:

#4 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:23 PM

Hi Tiggy,
Sorry to hear Junior is unwell. The vet would probably be in the best position to determine what's wrong with him. I'm afraid other than congestion I don't know. It could be a multitude of things. He may require some tests. His gagging and getting sick is probably a side effect of the injection he received. Hopefully his stomach settles soon. Quick thinking on your part to notice the change in him and bring him to a vet. Hopefully there is a big improvement tomorrow and all is well. Take care Tiggy and try not to worry. Sounds like he's in good hands.
Kind Regards
Freddy

#5 Guest_Stellanne_*

Guest_Stellanne_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:55 PM

Hello Tiggy, sorry to hear Junior is poorly, I am sure he is in good hands with your care and vet advice. As you know Shell is off her food too but is picking up slowly..... There will be plenty of support and positive vibes from this forum.... Keep your chin up x x hugs x x

#6 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2011 - 09:07 PM

Hello Tiggy
sorry to hear Junior is poorly,the sickness could be from the injection,like us we sometimes get side effects from some medication,hope he gets better soon,give him a chin tickle from me.
Jayne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users