Cola being hyperactive & aggressive

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:31 PM

Hi everyone

Not sure what's up with Cola.. while she is outside she is lazy and just lays in the shade but the moment she comes inside after her bath she is behaving very strange.. It's not like when she is gravid as she is eating well and not scaling walls and has not attempted to dig but she has been really spiteful with my feet...
She literally runs after me and tries to scale up my leg and was biting my feet and even bit my arm when i held her???

Little madam seems a bit hot and bothered maybe??

Anyone elses torts being nasty?

Jeanette x

#2 Guest_tiggy_*

Guest_tiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:09 PM

hi jeanette, this sounds like magic...BUT... shes doing it with bonn and not to me. has cola been near her gentleman friend again.she sounds gravid..someone may come along with a different idea......tiggy

#3 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:53 PM

Hi Jeanette,

Oooh she's naughty! :) :rolleyes:

I don't know the answer to this but wondered if she were cross at being brought in?!!! :lol:

Paula x

#4 Guest_wuz06_*

Guest_wuz06_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2011 - 08:20 PM

I have this with Nettle sometimes! She has what I call her 'mad half hour'. She spends the whole time running full tilt at my feet and then biting and scratching them until she is moved... only for her to do a complete circle and come back for round two! She is an only tort though so I just put it down to dominance or being spoilt!

Wear thick socks Posted Image

Louise
x

#5 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:21 PM

Hi Louise

I'm glad i'm not the only one to have a foot obsessed tort.. She climbs onto my foor and attempts to climb up my leg, god it hurts so much as her claws are dead sharp..I wonder what it is about feet? She won't touch anyone else's though.. she is a mummys girl and spoilt rotten though. :lol:

Jeanette x

#6 Guest_wuz06_*

Guest_wuz06_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:34 AM

Haha isn't it strange! She has not attempted climbing my leg yet! She is the same with my shoes, if my shoes are on the floor near her she run over to them and dive bombs inside them Posted Image Crazy behaviour!

We must spoil them! Posted Image

#7 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:15 PM

Hettie will follow my feet and attempt a nibble if I wear flip flops, probably to do with my toe nails being painted red!

Paula x

#8 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2011 - 06:54 PM

Hettie will follow my feet and attempt a nibble if I wear flip flops, probably to do with my toe nails being painted red!

Paula x

I wouldn't do that Paula. Tortoises are attracted to the color red. Tomatoes and strawberries are a case in point! he! he! :lol:
Regards
Freddy :D

#9 Guest_Lin_*

Guest_Lin_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2011 - 05:16 PM

Especially if your toes resemble a tortoise head (or tail) LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users