bonn laying

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_tiggy_*

Guest_tiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:09 PM

ive been trying for hours to download these pics i hope its worked.....this is bonn digging her nest and laying her eggs......tiggy

#2 Guest_tiggy_*

Guest_tiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2011 - 06:12 PM

sorry everyone, ive got sick of trying. got the pics up but couldnt post them.....tiggy

#3 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:51 PM

sorry everyone, ive got sick of trying. got the pics up but couldnt post them.....tiggy

Hi Tiggy,
That's a real shame that you couldn't post the pics. I would love to see them. Perhaps there is someone at home who could help? Posting resized pics can be tricky for someone new to computers. Don't give up Tiggy. I learnt from trial and error. It would be nice if someone could sit down for a few minutes and show you how. Best of luck.
Kind Regards
Freddy

#4 Guest_tiggy_*

Guest_tiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:34 PM

freddy, i went through photosize, downsized them to 600 pixel managed to get them over to the forum. then the forum kept saying they were to big. in all ive spent about 4 hours and then gave up .SORRY........tiggy

#5 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2011 - 09:57 PM

freddy, i went through photosize, downsized them to 600 pixel managed to get them over to the forum. then the forum kept saying they were to big. in all ive spent about 4 hours and then gave up .SORRY........tiggy

Hi Tiggy,
Sounds like you were almost there. I would try again tomorrow and re-check everything thoroughly. It could be just a wrong option you chose. Check that you've typed 600 pixels and that you have taken the resized pic from your downloads file. Hopefully you will be successful soon. Take care.
Kind Regards
Freddy

#6 Guest_pontypriddwebdesign_*

Guest_pontypriddwebdesign_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2011 - 03:38 PM

Hi tiggy here is video tutorial and instructions on this site http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

#7 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:49 PM

Hi Tiggy
Try the site www.photosize.com which is free,click on upload jpg,jpcg,gif,dng or bmp box click on browse select which photo then click on pixels change the setting to what you want and then submit,to your computer.I tried this way and it worked,best of luck.
Jayne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users