ive got one

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_tiggy_*

Guest_tiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:56 PM

hi everyone, im so exited, one of my eggs is hatching. i looked in the incubator are there was a little head sticking out of the egg. i couldnt stop shaking. i wont get any sleep tonight......tiggy

#2 Guest_Ozric_*

Guest_Ozric_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2011 - 10:26 PM

Fantastic news Tiggy! I'm so jealous...you must keep us posted. Bruce knows about caring for tiny ones. Hope it goes well.

#3 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2011 - 10:37 PM

That's great news Tiggy. I'm so happy for you. :D You've certainly waited a long time for this. Best of luck with them. :wub:
Kind Regards
Freddy :D

#4 Guest_Stellanne_*

Guest_Stellanne_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:39 AM

Hello Tiggy
I haven't been active on this site for long but even I can feel your excitement. It seems you have waited a long time for this great day.... Best of luck with your first babe and others that may follow!! X x x hugs x x

#5 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:34 AM

YAY!!! Congrats :D hope your new hatchie is doing well ;) look forward to seing lots of pics, keep us all posted :D x

#6 Guest_Robink_*

Guest_Robink_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2011 - 01:20 PM

Great news on your hatchlings, Its a fantastic feeling. :wub:

#7 Guest_Robink_*

Guest_Robink_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2011 - 01:20 PM

Great news on your hatchlings, Its a fantastic feeling. :wub:

#8 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:43 PM

YIPPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

I am so excited for you... I remember screaming and just pacing the floor. Take lots of photo's Tiggy..and we want regular updates

Jeanette xx

#9 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2011 - 06:59 PM

congratulations Tiggy,brilliant news.
Jayne

#10 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:20 PM

Oooooh lucky you!! Many congratulations, how are things going in 'the ward?' :lol:
I would be a jangly wreck!
Such an exciting time. :wub:

Paula x

#11 Guest_PennyTort_*

Guest_PennyTort_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:24 PM

Whoa Tiggy

Thats great news - I have been thinking about you and was going to send a PM to find out an update!

Good luck - what is it - plenty of boiled water and towels? Not sure if I have that right - lol! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pennytort x

#12 Guest_tiggy_*

Guest_tiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:24 PM

hi everyone, ive calmed down a bit, but still really exited. ive spent most of the day looking at him. hes lovely. ive tried to post pics but i can never manage it on the new site. i managed it on the old site and i have posted pics on another site, but this one beats me.

ive still got another 2 eggs in the incubator from this clutch, so fingers crossed. i have 4 from the next clutch but i dont think they are fertile. then there is 1 on its own, its only about a week so im not sure about this one.

i got what i wanted....one baby will do me!!!!!!!!!!!tiggy

ps if anyone has any tips on how i post pics, please let me know.thank you :wacko: <_< :mad: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

#13 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:00 PM

hi everyone, ive calmed down a bit, but still really exited. ive spent most of the day looking at him. hes lovely. ive tried to post pics but i can never manage it on the new site. i managed it on the old site and i have posted pics on another site, but this one beats me.

ive still got another 2 eggs in the incubator from this clutch, so fingers crossed. i have 4 from the next clutch but i dont think they are fertile. then there is 1 on its own, its only about a week so im not sure about this one.

i got what i wanted....one baby will do me!!!!!!!!!!!tiggy

ps if anyone has any tips on how i post pics, please let me know.thank you :wacko: <_< :mad: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Great news :D Glad you shelled baby is doing well :D :D
To post pics
click add reply
click browse
find the pic you want to add, click on it and then click on open
then just underneath the browse bit there's an attach file button hit than and then post
click add reply or do the same again if you want to add more than one pics ;)
hope this helps x

Attached Files

#14 Guest_tiggy_*

Guest_tiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:35 PM

cara, ive tried following your instructions and i get the same thing "error no file selected for upload". i give up. i think im jinxed....tiggy :mad: :mad: :mad:

#15 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:05 PM

cara, ive tried following your instructions and i get the same thing "error no file selected for upload". i give up. i think im jinxed....tiggy :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hi Tiggy,
You may need to delete some of your old pic attachments to free up some space for new ones. To do this 1. Go into your profile 2. Click on 'Edit my profile' 3.then on 'Settings' 4. Finally click on 'Manage Attachments'. You will the then see a list of your old pic attachments. Now tick the boxes and select 'Delete'. This should free up some memory and allow you to post new pics. You can then go through the usual process of uploading your pics to the forum. I hope this helps. Unfortunately we are only allowed 500kb of memory to post pics and this can get used up very quickly. Best of luck Tiggy! ;)
Kind Regards
Freddy

#16 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:35 PM

Hi guys,

Only yesterday I started getting the same error message as Tiggy after previously being ok posting pictures.

I have tried Freddy's idea, I thought it made good sense... but unfortunately it does not cure the problems we are having, it just removes the picture from the post it appeared in. :rolleyes:

The fault has been reported and I think probably Darran is looking skywards.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks to Freddy for taking the time to try and help. :wub: Answers on a postcard please... :lol:

Paula x

#17 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:36 PM

Just use photobucket :lol: If you would like to email them to me Tiggy I would be more than happy to upload them to my photobucket and put them up on here for you untill the problem is resolved :D I will pm u my email address don't want spam sites getting hold of it :rolleyes: x

#18 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:52 PM

Just use photobucket :lol:

Great idea Cara! I've just signed up! Many thanks. ;)
Freddy :D

#19 Guest_Ozric_*

Guest_Ozric_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 10:17 PM

I always use photobucket and have no problems (so far) and my pics always look huge. :lol:

#20 Guest_Sam-S_*

Guest_Sam-S_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:43 PM

Great news on the baby's Tiggy!!!! My eggs are on day 18 now I keep looking threw the glass on the incubator to see for any change can't wait to they start to hatch it's so exciting. When I first got my tortoises my friends laughed and now they are seeing the eggs and everything are getting quite interested in them lol. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users