Discharge from the vets

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Stellanne_*

Guest_Stellanne_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:17 PM

Hello everyone,
Just to let you know Shell has been discharged from the vets with a clean bill of health. Although she has just maintained her weight over the last 4 weeks she shows all the signs of a healthy tort..... She is eating more than she was last week and I am slowly introducing different weeds. She now eats clover, vetch and dandelion leaves as well as romaine lettuce which I am giving in reduced quantities. she is active.... Trots across the lawn and is climbing potential escape routes. She will not be hibernated this year so for the first time in her life she will see Christmas. Thank everyone for all the support I have had. A great forum x x hugs x x

#2 Guest_tiggy_*

Guest_tiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:24 PM

oh stellanna great, great news i bet its like the worries of the world lifted of you shoulders.well done....tiggy :lol: :)

#3 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:53 PM

Hi Stellanne,
So glad to hear Shell got a clean bill of health from the Vet and that her appetite is slowly improving. She is also eating weeds which is fantastic! These should provide her with some good nutrition and enable her to recover faster. I'm so happy she is making steady progress. Thanks for keeping us updated. Take care. Talk soon.
Kind Regards
Freddy

#4 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 07:41 PM

Yippppeeee!! That is just the news we were waiting for. :wub: Hurrrah!! :D
Hopefully Shell can now enjoy the rest of the summer.... and you can relax too! :D

Paula x

#5 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2011 - 08:32 PM

That's great news Stellanne, so glad Shell is better :D x

#6 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:35 PM

Good girl Shell..Really pleased all is now well and she will be getting into mischief soon

Jeanette xx

#7 Guest_Stellanne_*

Guest_Stellanne_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2011 - 05:59 PM

I am sure she will. She will be with us during the winter.... We had plans not to let her hibernate and that is the vets advice. Looking forward to her spending Christmas with us....I do miss her when she goes for her ' BIG SLEEP' .... X x x hugs x x

#8 Guest_Stellanne_*

Guest_Stellanne_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2011 - 06:01 PM

Think I should be using her 'Sunday name' of Michelle now..... X x x hugs x x

#9 Guest_PennyTort_*

Guest_PennyTort_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2011 - 10:28 PM

Hi Stellanne

I am so glad that she is getting better - what a relief! ^_^

Pennytort x