no. 3

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_tiggy_*

Guest_tiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:47 PM

hi everyone, number 2 hatchling is still in the incubator, im going to leave him another couple of hour, although his egg sac is nearly flat now.BUT number 3 is now pipping. he started at about 8 this morning and seems to be going great guns.

i will post pics when number 3 is out, then i can do all of them together.....

tiggy :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :lol:

#2 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:05 PM

Wahoooo!! :wub: Great news Tiggy, you must be delighted! :D
Look forward to seeing a picture of your babies. Come in number 3 your audience awaits! :lol:

Paula x

#3 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2011 - 03:23 PM

YAY!!! that is fab news Tiggy....You must be thrilled :wub: :wub: :wub:
Do you plan on keeping all 3 of them? x

#4 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2011 - 04:48 PM

That's really great news Tiggy! You know what they say good things happen in 3's. ;) I know they will bring you a lot of joy and happiness. :wub: Best of luck with them!
Kind Regards
Freddy :D

#5 Guest_tiggy_*

Guest_tiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2011 - 07:23 PM

:wub: thanks everyone, number 3 is about 1/4 there so i think its going to be a long wait.the two that have hatched are lovely i cannot take my eyes of them.

cara, im not sure what im going to do yet. my pet sitter has dropped hints that she would like to buy 2 of them. the best of this is they will come back when she dog sits. the lad from the corner shop wants one but im not very keen on him, because he has pets he cannot be bothered to look after now. ive told him they are all sold!!!!!im keeping an open mind at the moment.....tiggy :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users