humpty digging a nest

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2011 - 02:41 PM

Hello
This morning Humpty ate all her breakfast then decided to eat Becky's then i noticed her banging her and the she went to bite her i found it a bit strange but never thought any more of it until this afternoon she started sniffing around and then started digging by the goosebury bush,she is still digging now bless her,so this afternoon started to set up a pro gro incubator and noticed the light not working so at the moment hubby trying to see if he can sort it out if not if she lays tonight i will have to use the airing cupboard,i have put some vermicullite and moistened it in a icecream container should i put some air holes in any help would really appreciate.
Jayne

#2 Guest_tiggy_*

Guest_tiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2011 - 04:28 PM

hi jayne, ive had magic doing this for 2 days, anything in her way and she knocks it over.....food bowl , another tortoise any thing.she has dug a couple of holes then moved on to dig another.

some people put lids on there tubs and yes they do put holes in them...i dont put a lid on mine so i dont need holes in the tub.

i hope you get some eggs soon....tiggy :lol:

#3 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2011 - 06:53 PM

Humpty now covering her nest,i could see two at a quick glance,should i give her some food and bath her after or should i leave her alone.
Jayne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users