My new guys!

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:41 PM

Can't wait to show you all my new additions. :D

Weed picking has just become a much bigger walk! :LOL: No one has told the new guys yet that there is more than one place to eat from.. It got a little crowded!

Posted Image

And in the other house...

Posted Image

And in the smallest room! :wub:

Posted Image

Paula x

#2 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:20 PM

Gosh Paula! You have quite a few new additions. Are you going to have space for them all? How old are they? From the pics I can see various sizes. I can also see some females. Congratulations again. They are fabulous specimens. Best of luck with them ! ;)
Kind Regards
Freddy :D

#3 Guest_hermann bruce_*

Guest_hermann bruce_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2011 - 09:35 PM

nice looking hercs u got their!they will keep you busy am sure!!!

bruce

#4 Guest_tiggy_*

Guest_tiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2011 - 11:10 AM

oh paula, they are lovely, have they all come from the same place?. have you named them.?how old are they?

can i ask, how did you post your pics... they look a lot bigger than mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tiggy :blink:

#5 Guest_Robink_*

Guest_Robink_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2011 - 03:54 PM

Com'n on then Misses!!!! They are Fab, :wub: so what are you going to call them all???? And will you remember, cos I know I would forget!! :LOL:

#6 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:03 PM

Thanks guys!

The middle picture is of Baby Boo, Bailey and Hettie.

The new guys have come from a fantastic home and I am going to do everything I can to give them all they need. They were previously housed together.
They are a trio of 14yr olds and a trio of 9 yr olds. The baby is one and the hatchling of one of the 14 year olds. I am trying to find their individual characters before I name them. The baby is only 20g! :wub:
They are in quarantine at the moment but everyone is settling in well, lots of eating and basking and generally chilling out going on! In time they will have the whole garden but hope they will allow me a little space for a table and chairs! :D
Tiggy I did the photobucket thing just so that I could show them to you all but I agree it is a little long winded!
Thankyou for your comments. :D

Paula x

#7 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:03 PM

Well eiether I missed your post or you kept that VERY quiet lol WOW your number of torts has deffo grown lol they all look lovely.
I look forward to hearing all about them :D
x

#8 Guest_gail69_*

Guest_gail69_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:58 PM

Paula they are gorgeouse. Well done you for taking them all on. How dare you want to put a table and chairs in their garden. Surely you could stand and watch them. :LOL:

#9 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2011 - 08:48 PM

Paula they are wonderful pictures... I am just loving the bum shot and their fat chunky legs.....I could bite them!!!! ha ha

Well done you.. they are lucky torts having you as a mummy

Jeanette xx

#10 Guest_PennyTort_*

Guest_PennyTort_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:17 PM

They are sooo cute they look lovely. You will be really busy collecting the morning feeds!

#11 Guest_Dawn_*

Guest_Dawn_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2011 - 09:39 PM

I've already 'oooohed' and 'arrrrrrrred' over them, but no rules to say I can't do it again :wub: they are gorgeous Hunnie, you are very lucky xxxxx

#12 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2011 - 07:18 PM

Paula
you have beautiful looking torts,love the photo's.
Jayne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users