Cola's Off To The Vets :(

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:26 PM

Posted Image My poor Cola is definately gravid... she has been behaving odd since July but it was not like when she was gravid last time then she calmed down but the last few days she has been beside herself.. pacing and trashing her house..

She had to be induced in December as she refused to dig then she did the next clutch in February all by herself.. She has had access to her breeding box for weeks now and show's no signs of digging despite all my efforts to encourage her..

So I have an appointment at 9.30am tomorrow to hopefully have her induced.. I am hoping that he will inject her and allow me to bring her straight home because last time he insisted on giving her calcium injections and kept her in over night then induced her in the morning.. Should I insist he lets me do this??

Fingers crossed people that she successfully lays.. I hope to update you all as soon as I know

Jeanette & a very grumpy Cola xxx

#2 Guest_tiggy_*

Guest_tiggy_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2011 - 07:35 PM

jeanette, im keeping my fingers crossed for you and cola. i hope she will be alright.how easy going is you vet!!!!! try suggesting that you try her in her nesting box and just see what he says. my vet is great, he says that the owner knows the animal best and he is always open to suggestions. good luck for tomorrow, keep us posted.....tiggy :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

#3 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:08 PM

Oooooh poor lil girl! :(
Everything crossed for her tomorrow, bless her. :wub:
She sure keeps you on your toes Jeanette!! :rolleyes:
Shall wait to hear how she gets on... very best of luck with her. :)

Paula x

#4 Guest_Lynne_*

Guest_Lynne_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2011 - 08:19 PM

Jeanette what vet do you use, what area? x

#5 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2011 - 10:33 PM

Hi Jeanette,
Poor Cola has certainly been through the wars. Best of luck with her at the Vets. Hope everything goes smoothly. Please let us know how she gets on. Take care Jeanette.
Kind Regards
Freddy

#6 Guest_Stellanne_*

Guest_Stellanne_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2011 - 06:18 AM

Fingers crossed Jeanette that all goes well for Cola, arent they a constant worry.
So strange that I was thinking about you last night in the night.....wondering if all was well as hadnt heard much from you recently. xxx hugs xxxx <_<

#7 Guest_PennyTort_*

Guest_PennyTort_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:48 AM

How is Cola?

Pennytort

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users