Bath Time

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_hermann bruce_*

Guest_hermann bruce_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2011 - 05:09 PM

here a wee shot of three of my babys having a bath.thristy little things.u would think they have nevr seen water before!!!

Attached Files

• Attached File  010.JPG   47.82KB   38 downloads

#2 Guest_Stellanne_*

Guest_Stellanne_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2011 - 06:50 PM

They look great Bruce.... So perfectly perfect in every way as Mary Poppins would say!!! don't you just want to spoil them to bits!!! X x hugs x x

#3 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2011 - 08:18 PM

Aww, cute picture Bruce, they are looking good. :)
Nice to see them doing their 'torty thing' heads submerged. My lil guy seems to just sip at his bath water.
Came home from work to find him on his back yesterday, he had wee'd so he had a double bath day, much to his disgust! :wub: Thankfully he was not near the heat lamp.

Paula x

#4 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:30 PM

4 down... 6 to go! :LOL:

Posted Image

Bath time at my house!

Paula x

#5 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:35 PM

Bruce
lovely photo,look's like they are enjoying there bath.
Jayne

#6 Guest_miller07_*

Guest_miller07_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:13 PM

Aww....very cute Bruce :D
Looks like bath time is a rather busy time for you these days Paula lol.
x

#7 Guest_helsbells_*

Guest_helsbells_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:24 PM

oh Paula looks like bath time at my house when i bathe all of mine i got a long breakfast bar where i line up all the different size bowls and containers. When ever it's bath time i always get unexpected visitors knocking on the door lol

#8 Guest_helsbells_*

Guest_helsbells_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2011 - 12:25 PM

Bruce they look as though they are enjoying themselves

#9 Guest_Stellanne_*

Guest_Stellanne_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:11 PM

Hi all.... Bit slow at this multiple bathing. Just was thinking it takes a couple of hours..... One by one....not got myself in gear to bath all at once though I know it makes sense.... Lovely pics of everyone's torts x x

#10 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2011 - 09:46 PM

Thanks for your comments guys. :D

I find the multiple bathing useful Stellanne, it means I can let the slower eaters have a head start on the feeding slates if I stagger getting out time till last for the piggies in the group!

I have got the hang of it now, I fill one big container with water, get the temperature right and fill the smaller tubs from it, then the conveyor belt starts! :LOL: It does take some doing on a Saturday though as I weigh them all weekly... not quite so quick or smooth on weighing day but always a pleasure!

Paula x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users