Some Pictures & Pepsi Update

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:28 PM

Attached File  023.jpg   1.78MB   183 downloadsAttached File  023.jpg   1.78MB   183 downloadsAttached File  006.jpg   1.58MB   99 downloadsAttached File  007.jpg   1.52MB   103 downloadsAttached File  013.jpg   1.5MB   111 downloadsAttached File  018.jpg   1.62MB   112 downloadsAttached File  016.jpg   1.08MB   109 downloadsAttached File  014.jpg   1.58MB   96 downloadsHi everyone

Thought I would post some pics of my 6 hatchlings and give you an update on Pepsi. She went back for another antibiotic injection today and she hasn't lost anymore weight!! The vet does think she may be blind in her good eye, because it takes ages to open and appears cloudy and very small, which is the problem with her eye that is permanently shut :( She still won't eat no matter what I try.. bless her.

#2 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 November 2011 - 10:17 PM

Hi Jeanette,
Your 6 hatchlings look wonderful and their surroundings look so ' au natural'. Poor pepsi, I suppose her little problems make her even more lovable and special. Hopefully she'll be back eating soon. Take care Jeanette and thanks for sharing.
Kind Regards
Freddy

#3 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:35 PM

Jeanette
lovely photo's of your new hatchlings,little pepsi is such a special little one,she's in good hands with you.
take care
Jaynex

#4 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2011 - 09:31 PM

Hi Jeanette,

Love the pictures of your little guys, they are gorgeous! :D

Poor Pepsi :unsure: Did you try reptiboost with her?

Paula x

#5 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:04 PM

Thanks everyone

Paula - I have been bathing her daily in reptiboost and it does seem to have made her a bit more active and I have managed to get some nice soaked pellets down her today.. My vet advised pellets would be good for her as they have lots of nutrients and can easily be hand fed..
I don't care what it takes or what it costs to get her better, she is my special little angel.. xx

#6 Guest_Dillymack_*

Guest_Dillymack_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2011 - 04:12 PM

Hi Jeanette!
Lovely to see pics of your babies doing so well. Poor Pepsi, she must be feeling really out of sorts but at least you're managing to get some food into her and she hasn't lost any more weight. I'm sure that with all the love and attention she'll get from you she will be feeling much better very soon.
Take care

Dilly x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users