Puzzled About Blowing Bubbles

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Stellanne_*

Guest_Stellanne_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:19 PM

This puzzles me a bit. What would make a tortoise like Bailey, for example, blow a few bubbles from his nose and then stop. I can understand it as a result of being in water but seems strange that it can happen as a random thing x x x hugs x x

#2 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:15 PM

Hi Stellanne,

I am confused too, his little lordship has been eating for England and is still up in full bask pose. I hope all is well but like you wonder about the bubbles.
Over the time I have had him once or twice there has been a bubble after bathing, kind of like the bubbles children blow as a game through a plastic stick, one sort of bubble and then pop. The bubbles Bailey blew on Sunday were different, they were more of a spitty froth? (For want of a better description!)

Paula x

#3 Guest_Stellanne_*

Guest_Stellanne_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:50 PM

That's it isn't it? The puzzle? Michelle didn't blow bubbles... Her nose 'ran' .... Maybe that is the difference. Sorry I think I have posted this is the wrong section!! X x x come on Ozric, or Bruce, or Freddy.... Any ideas x x. Hugs x.

#4 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2012 - 09:35 PM

Sounds strange all right. Maybe Bailey is just clearing his nasal passages after hibernation. Could be something to do with the chill factor of the fridge. That would be my guess......
Freddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users