Billiejo's Country Home

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:18 PM

Hi All!
Here are some pics I took today of Billiejo in her outdoor enclosure. I have also added them to the photos on Flickr. As you can see things are still in the early stages. I plan to transfer a variety of plants from window boxes into the enclosure soon. I also hope to provide shrubs and a rockery. Looks like a busy few months ahead!
Hope you all enjoy! :)
Kind Regards
Freddy :D
Attached File  php6cg10QAM.jpg   69.63KB   67 downloadsAttached File  php6n47zPAM.jpg   73.28KB   74 downloadsAttached File  phpPrIOzCAM.jpg   72.23KB   59 downloadsAttached File  phpaJiaqJAM.jpg   75.85KB   38 downloads

#2 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2012 - 04:05 PM

Oh wow Freddy, Billiejo has room for a pony! :wub:

She looks just great, and it looks like you will have plenty to keep you busy too! :D

Paula x

#3 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2012 - 05:21 PM

Mine would just love a paddock that size! and may I just say Billiejo is looking beautiful.. Looking forward to seeing more pics as your project progresses.. no rest for the wicked Freddy xx

#4 Guest_mildredsmam_*

Guest_mildredsmam_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:01 PM

freddy billiejo is a very lucky tortoise it looks lovely where you live :)

#5 Guest_Stellanne_*

Guest_Stellanne_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:08 PM

WOW Billiejo you are one lucky lady!!! All that space and view when you decide to stand and stare.. Looking forward to seeing the pictures Freddy x x

#6 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:11 PM

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. :wub: Billiejo is enjoying the lovely weather at the moment. It was 20C here today. :) Will hopefully have some better pics of the enclosure when it's finished. Thanks again guys! ;)
Kind Regards

#7 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:09 PM

Freddy
Billijoe is looking great,she has a huge enclosure,what a lucky girl,i love seeing pictures of Billijoe she's beautiful. :P
Jaynex

#8 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:01 AM

Freddy
Billijoe is looking great,she has a huge enclosure,what a lucky girl,i love seeing pictures of Billijoe she's beautiful. :P
Jaynex

Thanks Jayne. Glad you liked the pics. There are more on Flickr!
Hope H, Becky, Humpty and Speedy are all enjoying the good weather. Take care. Talk soon.
Kind Regards

#9 Greenslider

Greenslider

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:07 PM

Fabulous tort. doesnt look like a CB..perfect shell formation. How old is she?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users