Gordons New Pad

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_john V_*

Guest_john V_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:34 AM

Heres a couple of pics of Gordons indoor home. I originally tried putting fake plants in for him but he just pushed them over to climb on so I decided to replace them with rocks and logs to let him carry on with his love of climbing. I was quite surprised at the change in his behaviour and happiness going from a viv into this new table, so glad I did it. He does still scrabble and climb at the walls tho, and as in one picture I have found him happily peering over the side watching me, which normally gets him let loose on the floor for an explore around.

Attached Files

#2 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:28 PM

Hello
Look's like Gordon is enjoying his table top home,lovely photo's thanks for sharing.
Jaynex

#3 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:31 PM

Gordon does seem to like to clamber. :)

What changes did you notice in his behaviour John?

Great to see your pics, it is always useful to share and give others ideas to 'borrow'. :D

Paula x

#4 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:11 PM

Hi John,
Gordon's new pad looks great. ^_^ I'm sure its a big change from the viv. He sounds much happier now. :) Our torts do love to explore don't they? Look forward to hearing more about him. Best of luck John! ;)
Kind Regards
Freddy :D

#5 Guest_mildredsmam_*

Guest_mildredsmam_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:49 AM

hi john gordons new table looks great,i bet hes alot more active now :)

#6 Guest_john V_*

Guest_john V_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:08 AM

Thanks for all the comments. He is alot more active in now a good way, when he was in the vivarium he did alot of just pacing up and down the clear see through front and scrabbled at the sides almost all the time. He very rarely scrabbles at the sides now, apart from when he climbs up and looks over the top either out the window or around the room. Instead of pacing he now seems to wander round alot more relaxed and natural manor and has a few different places he likes to sit and snooze in now. Dont know if its his new table top or just him starting to grow up and show his personnality (he'll be 4 this year) but he seems alot more inquisitive and aware now, he really is turning into a very noisey little creature. Next up is to make him a nice outdoor enclosure

#7 Guest_mildredsmam_*

Guest_mildredsmam_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:48 PM

thats great john you will have to put some pictures of your outside on when you get in done :)

#8 Guest_john V_*

Guest_john V_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:06 PM

I will do Karen, wont be for a while as Gordons going for a summer holiday in the parents garden as im away with work all summer. I'll have to see if they will take some pics for me, last time he stayed with them they even made him his own area in the allotment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users