Sometimes You Have To Be Really Grown Up In The Sun.......

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Stellanne_*

Guest_Stellanne_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

Peta just would not be still today in the sun, however Girl Bubble has far more sense.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Guest_mildredsmam_*

Guest_mildredsmam_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:53 PM

they love been outside,great pictures stellanne :)

#3 Guest_jay_*

Guest_jay_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:05 PM

Stellane
lovely pictures,it's great to see our torty's outside enjoying the sunsine,thanks for sharing.
Jaynex

#4 Guest_Freddy McGavin_*

Guest_Freddy McGavin_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:15 PM

Great pics of Peta and girl Bubble, Stellanne! :) They look so 'au natural'! Thanks for sharing. ;)
Kind Regards
Freddy :D

#5 Guest_Hettie_*

Guest_Hettie_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:16 PM

Love your pics Stellanne, just great to see the little guys 'doing their thing'. :D

Paula x

#6 Guest_JEANETTE_*

Guest_JEANETTE_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:55 PM

They look so happy Stellanne.. do you still keep Rosie & kerry updated with how they are doing? They must be so pleased to know they have such a great loving mummy xx

#7 Guest_Stellanne_*

Guest_Stellanne_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:48 AM

Hello Jeanette, yes I keep in touch with Rosie... Extended highlights and pictures usually by text. Both torts have settled in well and I think cos I have space to separate them, Girl Bubble doesn't get pestered all the time. In fact when they have the run of the garden he seems to want to do his own boy things rather than be with the girls. I suspect that may change as the spring progresses. How were things with Cola at the family planning clinic x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users