Guest_nikki_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2005 - 10:43 PM

You will have to put pics on of him - I hear there are not many about

#23 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2005 - 03:59 PM

I got two from a guy from southampton. They are about 5 months old very active and eating fine. i got both of them for 110

#24 Guest_nikki_*

Guest_nikki_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2005 - 04:09 PM

I heard you was offering money for some imported ones. Did they come into Southamptom then :(

#25 Guest_nikki_*

Guest_nikki_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2005 - 04:11 PM

If you bought two cherry heads for that amount of money they are wild caught importeds without a doubt :( How sad is that?

#26 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2005 - 04:23 PM

nope its not sad they were from a breeder

#27 Guest_nikki_*

Guest_nikki_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2005 - 04:28 PM

Oh OK - who was he? I would like to get a couple for my sister she lives on a plant nursery and has heated greenhouses - ideal.

#28 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2005 - 04:38 PM

like im going to tell you who he was after all those nasty coments. He has quite a few adult cherry heads and and quite alot of babies and because he knows i have adult red foots he let me have some cheap.

#29 Guest_nikki_*

Guest_nikki_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2005 - 05:03 PM

ok thats fine,just a simple question theres no need to get on your high horse again,thought people were calling a truce here,obviously you aren't

Regards,

Nikki

#30 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2005 - 05:08 PM

that is what i thought untill you put:-

If you bought two cherry heads for that amount of money they are wild caught importeds without a doubt How sad is that?

#31 Guest_nikki_*

Guest_nikki_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2005 - 05:12 PM

Sarah,i am not getting into an arguement with you,i just thought it was funny to pay that for two of the torts when normally 'breeders'charge over that for at least one.

Nikki

#32 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2005 - 05:48 PM

i dont want to argue either but you are constantly digging at me. Lets just leave it now

#33 Guest_gemijojo_*

Guest_gemijojo_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2005 - 07:33 PM

These are obviously wild caught,
I totally agree with you nikki.

Gemijojo

#34 Guest_nikki_*

Guest_nikki_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2005 - 09:43 PM

Well as Sarah wants to leave it as she says, I guess we will never find out who did this. I do think the welfare of the torts is of far more importance though than wanting to keep quiet under the assumption that the problem will go away. Whoever is importing these torts needs to be stopped. They are not really suitable for the UK except under exceptional circumstances ie being kept in large enclosures with lots of sunlight. Lets face it the people selling them do not give a poo ( hope that is acceptable language)

#35 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2005 - 11:16 AM

well think what you want, i have see the parents, im not goin into an argument about this. Cherry heads and red foots like dark places, they dont like lots of sun light. They dont bask, they hide in dark corners all the time.
http://www.freewebs....secaresheet.htm

#36 Guest_nikki_*

Guest_nikki_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2005 - 03:31 PM

So you do not wish me to purchase any from the same seller then Sarah? Seems very odd to me that you will not hand out the name of a good breeder. Personally I think you are not being very generous with the truth, as if you had nothing to hide you would be only to pleased to pass on details. Does anyone else know where I can buy some cherryheads from (not imported please)?

#37 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2005 - 10:28 AM

I just dont know why i should help some one who has been really nasty to me. Like i said believe what you want. My tortoises are mot imports. I said lets leave it now and you keep giving little digs you can not help yourself.

#38 Guest_nikki_*

Guest_nikki_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2005 - 12:15 PM

I would recommend the breeders of my tortoises to anyone, simply because I would like them to get good advice and a good deal whether I liked them or not. After all they should come first not peoples childish feelings. I have never advertised for people bringing tortoises in from other countries to get me tortoises.

#39 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2005 - 12:40 PM

I have given out his number to people. but i am not helping you, you must be joking. I was advertising for breeders not for wild caught tortoises.

#40 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 October 2005 - 12:42 PM

can we stop this now before you start swearing again and get another warning. I dont like you, you dont like me that is fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users