Nettle's New Home ... Finally!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 louy06

louy06

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Animals, books, being outside, afternoon naps!

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:00 PM

Nettle is nearing three (where has that time gone!?) and was nearly able to escape her rabbit cage that I had turned into a table for her so I finally got round to constructing her a much nicer and bigger table!!

She is quite cautious with her exploring of it (she has already managed to muddy her water bowl though! :rolleyes: ) but I think she will grow to love it! Anyone else's torotises' creatures of habit!?!

I have added some pictures and a few of the lovely lady herself! Hope your torts are all ok!

Louise
x

Attached Files

#2 staceyandcrush

staceyandcrush

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:25 PM

wow thats amazing i always wonder where do people keep there tables there hardly an asset to the décor lol and the room they take up ect, some stick out like a sore thumb lol great job very green over here and im not talking about the tort lol

#3 mildredsmam

mildredsmam

Advanced Tortoise Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 05:38 PM

hi louise nettles lovely :) you,ve done a great job with the new table :thumbup:

#4 Guest_Chrissyan_*

Guest_Chrissyan_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:03 PM

Louise that looks a lovely table, that's one spoilt tort, what a lovely table, just wait until she trashes it. :rolleyes:

#5 Freddy

Freddy

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Interests:Journalism, Amateur Radio, Astronomy, History, Literature, Music, Photography, Gardening, Conservation, Birdwatching, Tortoises.

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:14 PM

Hi Louise,
Nice to see you on. Nettle's enclosure looks great. Hope you have been keeping well? Stay in touch. Take care.
Kind Regards
Freddy

#6 louy06

louy06

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Animals, books, being outside, afternoon naps!

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:31 AM

Thank you for all your lovely comments!!

I had to sacrifce a wardrobe so that I could fit her new house in my room! Worth it though!

She is loving it and working hard at trashing it already!

Thanks for asking Freddy, I am keeping well but just busy! I try to check in on the forum as much as possible because it is such a good source of information... also, its good to know that there are people out there as mad about their torts as I am about mine!!

Louise
x

#7 Hettie

Hettie

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member*
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Torts of course! :-)

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:30 PM

Hi Louise,

Nettle is looking great! Her new enclosure is fab, it does take a little while for them to adjust. Princess Hettie Hermann in particular doesn't 'do' change!

Paula x

#8 herbiegirl

herbiegirl

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:30 AM

hi, that is awesome , and has given us ideas thank u :D ,we picked up squirt for my daughter just before christmas and he/she has settled in really well, but we want to put some things in his tortoise table, my daughter is away for a couple of days from today for a surprise we are going to see what we can do with his table,cant wait for her 2 see it when she comes back home :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users