All Systems Go :)

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Kelly

Kelly

Advanced Tortoise Member

• PipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • Interests:Walking, circuit training, reading, volunteering with The Leicester and Rutland Wildlife Trust and looking after my menagerie of 3 cats, a leopard gecko, a 23 year old corn snake, Maddie the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, my 5 year old Hermann tortoise, Norman and my 2 year old, Hazel. :)

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

I'm starting my wind down this Saturday. I think Norman's ready for it this year. I'm finding it hard to keep him active. He's up every morning pretty much as soon as his lights go to eat his breakfast..... but he normally put himself to bed not long after lunchtime every day.He'll hate me when I stop his food! It's the only motivation he has for getting up at the moment. :rofl:

#42 Pennytort

Pennytort

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

Hi Kelly
Puzzle and jigsaw both are still quite lively, their lights come on at 7 am, and we feed them about 7.30am, and they dive straight in! I am dreading Saturday when I stop feeding them, I will feel soooooo mean!!.

Anne

#43 Kelly

Kelly

Advanced Tortoise Member

• PipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • Interests:Walking, circuit training, reading, volunteering with The Leicester and Rutland Wildlife Trust and looking after my menagerie of 3 cats, a leopard gecko, a 23 year old corn snake, Maddie the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, my 5 year old Hermann tortoise, Norman and my 2 year old, Hazel. :)

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:29 AM

What ever you do, don't give in to those pleading looks! ;)

:rofl:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users