What Is Cranberry?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Peter29

Peter29

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:macroeconomics,sinfonia,classical pop music,movies,guitar,nunchakus,kungfu

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:14 AM

Hi,friends! May I ask you one question? What is cranberry?I have never seen the fruit in China.I want to know what it is like,could you show me some pictures and give me some details of the fruit?
Thanks!

#2 Guest_Chrissyan_*

Guest_Chrissyan_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:52 AM

Hello Peter, I wondered where you had gone, :wave: it's a fruit, SO NOT GOOD TORTOISE FOOD, I guess you are asking this for another reason, You can see it see here https://www.google.c...iw=1280&bih=909

#3 Peter29

Peter29

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:macroeconomics,sinfonia,classical pop music,movies,guitar,nunchakus,kungfu

Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:04 AM

You are right,Chrissyan! I am doing my homework.My teacher ask us to analyse a case about cranberry plant.So I see the picture and more information! They look delicous,How I wish to eat them! Thank you,Chrissyan ! :D
BTW,my tort Flower is in good condition and prepare for her hiberation.:)
Best regards!

Hello Peter, I wondered where you had gone, :wave: it's a fruit, SO NOT GOOD TORTOISE FOOD, I guess you are asking this for another reason, You can see it see here https://www.google.c...iw=1280&bih=909

#4 Guest_Chrissyan_*

Guest_Chrissyan_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:53 PM

Glad to hear Flower is doing well :) Cranberries are usually made into a drink or a jelly, they are not eaten like other fruit as they have quite a bitter taste.

#5 Kelly

Kelly

Advanced Tortoise Member

• PipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • Interests:Walking, circuit training, reading, volunteering with The Leicester and Rutland Wildlife Trust and looking after my menagerie of 3 cats, a leopard gecko, a 23 year old corn snake, Maddie the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, my 5 year old Hermann tortoise, Norman and my 2 year old, Hazel. :)

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:03 PM

Cranberries are usually made into a drink or a jelly, they are not eaten like other fruit as they have quite a bitter taste.

..... lovely served with roast turkey or chicken. Yum! :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users