- - - - -

Photo Bucket

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Stella_*

Guest_Stella_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

Is there any chance of being able to post photos from your home computer without having to go via photobucket. I would find it much easier and am sure others would prefer this method

Or am I just bring lazy and wanting an easy option

X x x hugs x c

#2 Freddy

Freddy

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Interests:Journalism, Amateur Radio, Astronomy, History, Literature, Music, Photography, Gardening, Conservation, Birdwatching, Tortoises.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:56 PM

Hi Stella,
You can upload and attach photos using the 'Choose Files' option at the bottom of your reply box. If your pics fail to upload they may be too big, so you will need to re-size them. Here is a link you may find useful:

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

Hope this helps. Take care
Kind Regards
Freddy

#3 Kelly

Kelly

Advanced Tortoise Member

• PipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • Interests:Walking, circuit training, reading, volunteering with The Leicester and Rutland Wildlife Trust and looking after my menagerie of 3 cats, a leopard gecko, a 23 year old corn snake, Maddie the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, my 5 year old Hermann tortoise, Norman and my 2 year old, Hazel. :)

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:22 PM

Is anyone else having problems with photobucket at the moment? I can only get it to work using the Firefox browser.

#4 mildredsmam

mildredsmam

Advanced Tortoise Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:53 PM

Is anyone else having problems with photobucket at the moment? I can only get it to work using the Firefox browser.

just tried photobucket myself and could,nt get it to work at all :wacko2:

#5 Kelly

Kelly

Advanced Tortoise Member

• PipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • Interests:Walking, circuit training, reading, volunteering with The Leicester and Rutland Wildlife Trust and looking after my menagerie of 3 cats, a leopard gecko, a 23 year old corn snake, Maddie the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, my 5 year old Hermann tortoise, Norman and my 2 year old, Hazel. :)

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:04 PM

I've spent three days checking that my Flash Player and Plugins are up to date, checking security settings, firewall.... and still no joy. I've resorted to downloading the Firefox browser.... it seems to work fine in that. Must be an issue with IE9. :shrug:

#6 mildredsmam

mildredsmam

Advanced Tortoise Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:00 AM

ive just tried that image shack to put some pictures on think i like photobucket better hopefully they will put it back to how it was in the 1st place ;)

#7 mildredsmam

mildredsmam

Advanced Tortoise Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

ive just been back on photobucket and its let me put it back to how it was, it just asks for a reason why you dont like the new way :unsure2:

#8 Kelly

Kelly

Advanced Tortoise Member

• PipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

Thanks for the tip! ;)

I initially tried to change back to the old photobucket.... but couldn't do it on this computer..... I have since changed my settings on the works one..... and hey presto.... I can use Photobucket again on my laptop, using Internet Explorer! :yay:

#9 Guest_Stella_*

Guest_Stella_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

As you can see, I have managed to load a picture on my profile and post other pictures. So far they have managed to upload without the use of photobucket, which is good. And I used the 'shrink' site which Freddy recommended to do the avatar... Thanks for your help x x x hugs x x
Ps battling with trying to put a signature on.... I will get there x x

#10 Kelly

Kelly

Advanced Tortoise Member

• PipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

Click on your user name in the top right corner of the screen and a box will come up.
Then click on "My Profile" within the box.
On the right hand side you will see "Edit my profile".... click on this.
"Signature" will show on the left hand side of the screen (4th option down).... click on this and it will open up the page where you can add your own signature to your posts.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and "Save changes".

Hope that helps. x ;)

#11 Guest_Stella_*

Guest_Stella_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:02 PM

We shall see if there is any change tomorrow x x thanks Kelly x x hugs x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users