• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Graham

Graham

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Looking after my Harry, of course, birdwatching, writing articles for my professional journal, Taekwon-Do, going to the ballet, eating out, holidaying in Scotland with my wife.

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:40 AM

Just a minor point, but I don't think the forum has been set for British Summer Time; the posts appear to be an hour behind real time.

#2 Kelly

Kelly

Advanced Tortoise Member

• PipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • Interests:Walking, circuit training, reading, volunteering with The Leicester and Rutland Wildlife Trust and looking after my menagerie of 3 cats, a leopard gecko, a 23 year old corn snake, Maddie the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, my 5 year old Hermann tortoise, Norman and my 2 year old, Hazel. :)

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

You should be able to change that in your own personal settings. If you're not sure on how to change it I can have a look for you. :)

#3 Kelly

Kelly

Advanced Tortoise Member

• PipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • Interests:Walking, circuit training, reading, volunteering with The Leicester and Rutland Wildlife Trust and looking after my menagerie of 3 cats, a leopard gecko, a 23 year old corn snake, Maddie the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, my 5 year old Hermann tortoise, Norman and my 2 year old, Hazel. :)

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:07 PM

I've reset yours.... have a look and let me know if you're still an hour behind.

If anyone esle has the same issue, go into your profile, then "Edit my profile" then make sure the "Automatically detect when my timezone is in DST" box is ticked.

#4 Graham

Graham

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Looking after my Harry, of course, birdwatching, writing articles for my professional journal, Taekwon-Do, going to the ballet, eating out, holidaying in Scotland with my wife.

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:48 PM

Thanks, Kelly, I can see it now in my settings. Yes, it's now set for DST, many thanks.

#5 Guest_Stella_*

Guest_Stella_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:52 PM

Ah!! There you are.... X x x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users