• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Geordie Mark

Geordie Mark

Tortoise Member

• PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 02:41 PM

It's not done anywhere near yet but funds are tight at the moment so progress is slow. Here's more rocks for him in his pen and I am
In the process of putting more plants on for him too :) the next task is to take the divider away and fully utlise the whole area Its still big enough for him
For now anyway just !

At first I had em here but decided I don't really like em
There and will be putting lavender there or something...
null-81.jpg

So now they are here and I will be adding more and some bigger ones to go at random places in the pen. I'm also gunna be building a frame for the top so he can be out in the garden all day in-attended.
Future plans are for better sides though because these were bought by my dad I couldn't be too picky so just allow the grass to grow up the sides so he can't see out :)

#2 jay

jay

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:26 PM

Hello

It's nice to see the progress of enclosures,it also gives others some great ideas,thanks for sharing.

Jaynex

#3 Geordie Mark

Geordie Mark

Tortoise Member

• PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:25 PM

I'm open to any ideas too, the coldframe is being hinged soon so I can tilt it open rather than just lifting the UV plastic off !
I can't wait to get my own place and make him a proper big enclosure. As I believe the leopard will probably have run of the garden with the dog ha !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users