• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Graham

Graham

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Looking after my Harry, of course, birdwatching, writing articles for my professional journal, Taekwon-Do, going to the ballet, eating out, holidaying in Scotland with my wife.

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:21 PM

I know this is probably the daftest question ever asked on this forum, but does anyone know where I can get a tortoise shaped jelly-mould? I've tried eBay, and scouring the internet, but to avail.

The reason being, we've got some children coming round in a couple of weeks time to see Harry, (they've never seen a tortoise), so I thought I'd do a little tea for them including some jelly and ice-cream.

Silly question, I know, but it would be a novelty.

If I can't get one, I'll have to cover Harry in Plaster of Paris, and make one myself LOL!

Many thanks,

#2 jay

jay

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 07:33 PM

Graham

type in swan brand tortoise jelly mould and you can get one through cybergrot for £5.00 plus £1.75 postage or ebay ebay vintage retro swan brand tortoise aluminium mould $23.99 dollars plus 6.95$ postage,both are the same i have one and its great,they are collectable,hope this helps,enjoy party.

Jaynex

#3 Graham

Graham

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Looking after my Harry, of course, birdwatching, writing articles for my professional journal, Taekwon-Do, going to the ballet, eating out, holidaying in Scotland with my wife.

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:13 PM

Yay, jackpot! Thank you Jayne, very much! Cybergrot were sold out, and the one on eBay had ended, but the links led me to a UK site called Vintage Kitchen where I managed to purchase one.

Thanks again, I knew one of my friends on this forum would come up trumps.

:)  :)

#4 jay

jay

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 09:44 PM

Graham

so pleased you managed to get one,ummm yummy jelly :)

Jaynex

#5 Guest_Wizzasmum_*

Guest_Wizzasmum_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 June 2013 - 11:02 PM

I have one but it is only small, for an individual jelly. Glad you found one :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users