Warning Points

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Stella_*

Guest_Stella_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2013 - 06:36 AM

I don't usually see the 'full blown' site with everyone's details as I use my mobile phone to keep in touch.  However, today I have used the laptop. Why am I the only one who has '0 warning points' by my avatar?  No-one else has them mentioned. :thinking:  :thinking:  :cry: x x x hugs x x :cry:  :cry:

#2 Graham

Graham

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Looking after my Harry, of course, birdwatching, writing articles for my professional journal, Taekwon-Do, going to the ballet, eating out, holidaying in Scotland with my wife.

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:37 AM

Stella, I raised this some time ago when the new site went live. Apparently, the warning points system is part of the forum package, and the administrators say they are very unlikely to use it. All users can see their 0 warning points on their avatars, but these are not visible to other users on the forum.

#3 Guest_Stella_*

Guest_Stella_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:26 PM

Ahhh thank you Graham.......I was looking and seeing no one else had 'warning points' so I thought it was just me!!!  Thought I was being singled out for some special treatment.. :bash:  :bash:

#4 Freddy

Freddy

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Interests:Journalism, Amateur Radio, Astronomy, History, Literature, Music, Photography, Gardening, Conservation, Birdwatching, Tortoises.

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

Thought I was being singled out for some special treatment.. :bash:  :bash:

Would we ever, Stella!

#5 jay

jay

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 07:23 PM

Stella

i have had o warning points  for ages i thought i was the only one :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Jaynex

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users