• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 liamw

liamw

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:02 PM

Hey, I've recently joined these forums, if you want to know a tad more,I've made a topic in introductions.

I'm currently looking for a Hermann hatchling. I've turned my back towards the local petshop after doing some research in the last few weeks.

Does anyone know of any breeders located in the North East Lincolnshire area?

I'm willing to travel up to 40 to 50 miles at most. Obviously the closer the better!

Thanks in advance.

#2 Guest_Wizzasmum_*

Guest_Wizzasmum_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

I breed hermanns and would travel as far as north Manchester. I am travelling to the North East but not until spring ;)

Hope this helps ;)

#3 liamw

liamw

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:30 PM

You happen to be directly west from us, but 100 odd miles west :( lol. Finding a breeder in my radius seems to be like finding a needle in a haystack. I came across one in Lincolnshire, but she had just sent her last one to a loving home..

#4 liamw

liamw

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 10:14 AM

Found a Breeder in Hull. Will be picking our new family addition up on Thursday :)

#5 Guest_Wizzasmum_*

Guest_Wizzasmum_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:18 PM

Hopefully a recognised breeder and not that well known commercial outlet up there ;) 

Good luck.

#6 liamw

liamw

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:58 PM

Fingers crossed lol. Could i ask what commercial outlet it is? 

Her name is Julie, and we will be going to her house. The other person my partner rang up in hull sounded "rough"(her words not mine lol) apparently. He had to ring her back 30 minutes later after he counted up his hatchlings because he was unsure how many he had sold. He was also known for selling tortoise tables as such.

We ended up having a bad feeling about that one, so didn't get back to him...

#7 liamw

liamw

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:59 PM

He was also known for selling tortoise tables etc

#8 Guest_Wizzasmum_*

Guest_Wizzasmum_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2013 - 07:12 PM

Fingers crossed lol. Could i ask what commercial outlet it is? 

Her name is Julie, and we will be going to her house. The other person my partner rang up in hull sounded "rough"(her words not mine lol) apparently. He had to ring her back 30 minutes later after he counted up his hatchlings because he was unsure how many he had sold. He was also known for selling tortoise tables as such.

We ended up having a bad feeling about that one, so didn't get back to him...

I do know who you mean, but obviously can't say anything on a forum. I was asked to advertise the tables on my web site, which I did until I found a few things did not add up. All came to light via another website and the recommendation has since been removed ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users