Young Adult Hermanni Male

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Wizzasmum_*

Guest_Wizzasmum_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:55 PM

I have available from the North East of England, a young adult hermanni male, currently in hibernation. He will be looking for a forever home in the spring, either with a creep of females or on his own, but definitely not with another male. He will need outdoor accommodation for the summer months, so if you or anyone you know is looking for a well grown, smooth shelled hermanni tortoise, please get in touch and I will forward your details to the owner.

Thanks for looking :)

#2 Aaron75

Aaron75

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Reading, swimming, eating, sleeping.

Posted 27 January 2015 - 07:46 PM

Hi,

Is the little chap still available? As I maybe interested.

Thanks

Aaron

#3 Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*

Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:29 PM

No, it's from this time lady year Aaron. I should have updated. The owner decided to keep this one.

#4 Brasssmonkey

Brasssmonkey

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 05:06 PM

Hi I have just seen your post, I am at the moment on the lookout for a tortoise. I was going to buy but a friend suggested it was best to adopt - if your still looking for a home you can email me on brasssmonkey@hotmail.co.uk / bedbug1706@yahoo.co.uk.
Ty
Gary

#5 Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*

Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:21 PM

As mentioned he was rehomed last year. It was not my tortoise, I just pass on potential homes for the owners. Thanks for looking.

#6 mildredsmam

mildredsmam

Advanced Tortoise Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 03:22 AM

Hi I have just seen your post, I am at the moment on the lookout for a tortoise. I was going to buy but a friend suggested it was best to adopt - if your still looking for a home you can email me on brasssmonkey@hotmail.co.uk / bedbug1706@yahoo.co.uk.
Ty
Gary

Hi Gary, I've removed your phone no... it's probably best to private message people information like phone no.... etc. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users