- - - - -

STOLEN TORTOISE

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Jo_Lo_*

Guest_Jo_Lo_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2005 - 09:01 PM

Good idea Sarah, lets hope they are reading this and realise to keep a tortoise you need the advice & help from the source that is no longer available to them the breeder.

Jo

#22 Guest_omare_*

Guest_omare_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2005 - 09:03 PM

Nice idea honey but these people are probably professional who do this for a living, if they had ever been on a tortoise forum before I would be surprised. :)

#23 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2005 - 09:06 PM

Well my fingers are crossed.

#24 Guest_omare_*

Guest_omare_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2005 - 09:10 PM

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 11-12-05 AT 09:13 PM (GMT)]Just an idea but how about we put up a reward and all put in some money for it. That might tempt them, money always does.:)

#25 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2005 - 09:14 PM

Like you said they probably have never been on a tortoise forum before. It depends on where they got to know about darrens tortoises.

#26 Guest_omare_*

Guest_omare_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2005 - 09:16 PM

yeah but Darren has their email address, if he sends them one saying he's offering a reward for whatever amount then they might get interested and reply to him. worth a try, we'd be up for it.

#27 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2005 - 09:22 PM

Me too, darren is looking after one of my adult red foots while i go on holiday as i am having a battle with with, as he wont eat anything that isnt covered in mashed up cat biscuits.
Andy and i will help in any way. We just cannot believe this is happened to such a nice guy.

#28 Guest_omare_*

Guest_omare_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2005 - 09:25 PM

Ask him honey, if everyone on this forum gives 10 it will be a tempting offer no person could refuse. It's because he's a nice guy that these things happen unfortunately. He has to agree though.:)

#29 Guest_blondesarah_*

Guest_blondesarah_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2005 - 09:31 PM

He will probably read this in a bit. He doesnt think he will see it again, its such a shame. Why do bad things happen to good people??

#30 Guest_omare_*

Guest_omare_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 December 2005 - 09:33 PM

Maybe cause they're too trusting, which isn't a bad thing but the world has changed alot and even the good people have to get tough.

#31 Guest_Tomatillo_*

Guest_Tomatillo_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2005 - 07:46 PM

Only just seen this thread.I'm so sorry this has happened to you Darren.They are truly disgusting people.Count me in if you are considering offering the reward.Your help and advice has been invaluable to me.
Regards
Tomatillo

#32 Guest_omare_*

Guest_omare_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2005 - 07:48 PM

Thanks honey, would you be so kind as to add your name to our list, your really kind.:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users