Hermann Tortoise Wanted - Suffolk

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Kelly

Kelly

Advanced Tortoise Member

• PipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • Interests:Walking, circuit training, reading, volunteering with The Leicester and Rutland Wildlife Trust and looking after my menagerie of 3 cats, a leopard gecko, a 23 year old corn snake, Maddie the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, my 5 year old Hermann tortoise, Norman and my 2 year old, Hazel. :)

Posted 27 September 2014 - 08:30 AM

I'd advise that you steer well clear of them and go to a reputable breeder instead. They'll charge you less and you will have a healthier, happier tort.  ;)

#22 Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*

Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:04 AM

Is that White Post Farm in Nottingham? There is a quite a high risk of cross contamination there, as they do let the public handle their animals. Did they give you comprehensive care sheets with your tortoise and advise you of proper accommodation for the species? Not sure who your question was to, but personally I don't have any rehomers available right now, just a few babies for sale. Rehomers do often become available though and there is no charge for these, just need to have the correct set up for them, so if you wanted to join the rehoming list by contacting me on wizzasmum@aol.com I can always let you know if something becomes available.

#23 Aaron75

Aaron75

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Reading, swimming, eating, sleeping.

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:47 AM

Hi Sue,

They did question me on how I was going to keep the Tort etc. I have another post on the pictures part 3 days and loving it, with pics of my set up. Is the e-mail address the best way to contact you about your baby tortoises for sale?

Aaron

#24 Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*

Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:06 PM

Did you find out why it died? That's really sad :( Yes it's best to contact me by email really.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users