Hi From Worcestershire

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 crotchetybear

crotchetybear

Tortoise Member

• PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:Tortoises, my dogs, animal welfare, conservation and environment, wildlife and travel.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:53 AM

Hi, I'm Chris(tine) and have actually been using this site for a few months since I got my babies, but never got round to introducing myself. I have two juveniles bred locally, hatched October 2013, named Roobarb and Custard (not gender specific as, although I'm told they should be female I'm well aware it will be some time before we can be certain!), and my longstanding adult tortoise, Fred, who's been with me for 40 years now. I'm about to start winding the little ones down for their first hibernation so am a bit apprehensive and glad to have found this site for support and guidance.

Attached File  image.jpg   84.23KB   0 downloadsAttached File  image.jpg   86.57KB   0 downloads

#2 Freddy

Freddy

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Interests:Journalism, Amateur Radio, Astronomy, History, Literature, Music, Photography, Gardening, Conservation, Birdwatching, Tortoises.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:44 PM

Hi Christine,

Welcome to the forum. :)  We are a friendly, helpful bunch. You will get plenty of great advice here and make many new friends.

Look forward to hearing more about Fred (great name by the way lol! :laugh:) and your little ones. :wub:  Best of luck with them. ;) 

Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Take care.

Kind Regards

Freddy :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users