• Guests

Posted 17 January 2015 - 11:49 PM

How s little Missy? I bet you are having lots of fun with her

Samantha

#23 Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*

Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2015 - 11:04 AM

She's gone Samantha, I took the day off and went down there and stole her :D. She'd look good with mine, they could be ebony and Ivory ;) I had a dream last night that I lost my dog in a school, how mad is that?

#24 Guest_Dolly_*

Guest_Dolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:22 PM

Hi SueBoyle

If you stole her then you are a bigger handful than I ever could imagine!!! What a horrid dream !! I will try to find out what that dream means. There are a lot of sites that work dreams out an tell people the true meaning of the dream. I will get right on it!!!

Samantha x

#25 Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*

• Guests

Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:16 PM

You could be very useful there Samantha. How about a recurring dream of being chased by people you don't know, or one of trying to get somewhere fast but making no progress? Getting fed up of them now. Esther is wondering why she is getting extra cuddles today after 'going missing' lol

#26 Beermat89

Beermat89

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts
  • Interests:Tortoises/reptiles,fishing/football

Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:54 PM

Hi guys
Shes doing really well settling in with the fam but shes been off her food since dinner time today as i left the room for 2mins and came in to the lovely daughter feeding missy her chicken nuggets wasnt best pleased lol.they havent obviously agreed with her as the smells coming from her rear end isnt pleasant lol.
Haha Sue your more and welcome to come get her as shes very destructive,gone through about 4 dummies and loves chewing my shoes lol

#27 Guest_Dolly_*

Guest_Dolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:28 PM

SueBoyle your dream of losing your dog at school means...you are about to experience a change...or...you are already experiencing it!!

Also any recurring dream means you have a lot on your mind !!!

Samantha

#28 Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*

• Guests

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:44 PM

Ah the joys of puppies. Esther is twelve months old now, so getting better, but she still has her moments lol.

#29 Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*

• Guests

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:52 PM

Oh that makes sense, my daughter says I have too many things on the go at one time and need to get myself organised, that would mean a lot on my mind. Not sure about the change in my life, although being January I am always planning for a new and better year, maybe it's going to happen this year with any luck. Thanks Samantha, you are a gem :)

#30 Beermat89

Beermat89

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:13 PM

Hi guys

Very sad news Missy passed away this afternoon at 1,after taking her to the vets yesterday as was very under the weather,the vets sent us home assuming it was a tummy upset from the chicken nuggets,this morning when i woke she was limp so i rushed her back to the vets and with in a couple hours she passed away,the problem was a blockage in the small intestine and i wished they had done an xray yesterday which might of saved her life bless her!
Shes very much missed by me,my partner and my eldest Lacie
R.I.P little lady

#31 Guest_Stella_*

Guest_Stella_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:41 PM

Oh gosh Matt, I feel so sad for you and your family. Such a cruel thing to happen. Tight hugs x x x

#32 Beermat89

Beermat89

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:56 PM

Thank you Stella such a shock

#33 Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*

• Guests

Posted 20 January 2015 - 06:33 PM

OMG what a horrible thing to happen. Poor little thing and poor you. Such a cruel world at times. Hugs to you and the family Matt x

#34 Beermat89

Beermat89

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 06:36 PM

Thank you Sue :( it happen out of nowhere hasnt sunk in properly yet!

#35 Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*

• Guests

Posted 20 January 2015 - 06:40 PM

It won't Matt. It's bad enough with an older animal when you know it's going to happen, but this is just one of those dreadful things that as you say come out of nowhere. Just think what a good short life you gave her. She will come back in another pup to be loved again ;)

#36 emasen

emasen

Tortoise Member

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Sewing, Reading, knitting, gym-workout, family-time🍷

Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:08 PM

So sorry Matt to read your devastating news. Wishing you & your family peace in knowing her short life was filled with love.
emasen x

#37 Guest_Dolly_*

Guest_Dolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2015 - 08:21 PM

Oh Matt...I am so sorry .
This is so awfull for you and your family.

Little Missy will be playing in heaven now

Samantha

#38 Beermat89

Beermat89

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 09:37 PM

Thank you guys,yes she had plenty of cuddles and love and was spoilt rotten the 10 days she was with us but she will never be forgotten even tho we had such little time with her
Regards matt

#39 crotchetybear

crotchetybear

Tortoise Member

• PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:Tortoises, my dogs, animal welfare, conservation and environment, wildlife and travel.

Posted 21 January 2015 - 12:09 AM

So sorry to hear this Matt - your news brought tears to my eyes. I lost my elderly lab, Oscar, in July at almost seventeen years old. It doesn't matter how long or short a time they've been with you, a dog is part of the family and it still hurts. I'm sure you did everything you could for her and loved her very much. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Perhaps you will find room in your hearts for another one in good time. Oscar's successor (Digby) is now 8 months old and a great comfort.

Thinking of you,
Chris x

#40 mildredsmam

mildredsmam

Advanced Tortoise Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 03:50 AM

Hi guys

Very sad news Missy passed away this afternoon at 1,after taking her to the vets yesterday as was very under the weather,the vets sent us home assuming it was a tummy upset from the chicken nuggets,this morning when i woke she was limp so i rushed her back to the vets and with in a couple hours she passed away,the problem was a blockage in the small intestine and i wished they had done an xray yesterday which might of saved her life bless her!
Shes very much missed by me,my partner and my eldest Lacie
R.I.P little lady

Hi Matt,

Im so sorry to hear this, it's so sad and must be a hard time for you, take care. x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users