Getting Set Up For New Tortoise

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 Kelly

Kelly

Advanced Tortoise Member

• PipPipPip
  • 961 posts
  • Interests:Walking, circuit training, reading, volunteering with The Leicester and Rutland Wildlife Trust and looking after my menagerie of 3 cats, a leopard gecko, a 23 year old corn snake, Maddie the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, my 5 year old Hermann tortoise, Norman and my 2 year old, Hazel. :)

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:20 PM

I wish I could say the same for my strawberry patch. My two actually break into a sprint when they see lovely sun ripened strawberries growing on it! I have to make sure I harvest them all before they get to them..... even my dog waits until they are at their juiciest before eating them!!  :blink:

#62 BeckyB

BeckyB

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 06:25 PM

Update.. tortie is happily munching away!!

#63 Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*

Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2015 - 09:18 PM

I wish I could say the same for my strawberry patch. My two actually break into a sprint when they see lovely sun ripened strawberries growing on it! I have to make sure I harvest them all before they get to them..... even my dog waits until they are at their juiciest before eating them!!  :blink:

My last dog used to pick them and put them on the path. It would have been better if she ate them little monkey.

#64 Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*

Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2015 - 09:19 PM

Update.. tortie is happily munching away!!

Brilliant news Becky :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users