Home

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Dolly_*

Guest_Dolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:52 PM

Hi

I came home on Wednesday but have been so sleepy I didn't want to log in. My little Elsie is thrilled to see me and I can tell!! I didn't haveweeds in my hand or anything , but I just know she was glad to see me. My dad as looked after her really well- infact I would say he loves her . Her favorite plant at the moment , dad says , is Sedum autumn joy .
I went into a hospice for a week and a nurse there said she has two tortoises and they are very old she brought some photos for me to look at and I have to say that her tortoises was nowhere near as cute as my little Elsie! ( but I didn't say that to her because she must love hers like I love little Elsie )

I will try to log on often but I am tired a lot . I have missed the forum a lot and I have missed SueBoyle !!!!

Samantha xxxxx

#2 mildredsmam

mildredsmam

Advanced Tortoise Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 05:59 PM

Hi Samantha. :)

It's nice to see you back on the forum, it must be lovely been back home where you can see Elsie, it's good to hear she's doing well. :)

We look forward to seeing you on here when you can take care. :)

#3 Graham

Graham

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Looking after my Harry, of course, birdwatching, writing articles for my professional journal, Taekwon-Do, going to the ballet, eating out, holidaying in Scotland with my wife.

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:05 PM

Hi, Dolly, great to have you back, and hoping all's well with you xx

#4 vikki01

vikki01

Tortoise Member

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Animals
    Countryside
    Walking
    Reading

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:14 PM

Hi Samantha,

Glad you are back home. I bet Elsie missed you as much as you missed her :wub: keep us updated.

Vikki.

#5 Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*

Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:33 PM

Hi
I came home on Wednesday but have been so sleepy I didn't want to log in. My little Elsie is thrilled to see me and I can tell!! I didn't haveweeds in my hand or anything , but I just know she was glad to see me. My dad as looked after her really well- infact I would say he loves her . Her favorite plant at the moment , dad says , is Sedum autumn joy .
I went into a hospice for a week and a nurse there said she has two tortoises and they are very old she brought some photos for me to look at and I have to say that her tortoises was nowhere near as cute as my little Elsie! ( but I didn't say that to her because she must love hers like I love little Elsie )
I will try to log on often but I am tired a lot . I have missed the forum a lot and I have missed SueBoyle !!!!
Samantha xxxxx

Yay, good to hear from you Samantha, we've missed you almost as much as Elsie has. Your Dads been great looking after her so well for you :)

#6 crotchetybear

crotchetybear

Tortoise Member

• PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:Tortoises, my dogs, animal welfare, conservation and environment, wildlife and travel.

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:12 AM

Welcome back Samantha. Good to hear you're home and hope you soon feel better.

Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users