3 replies to this topic

#1 finndor

finndor

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Reading - Walking - Horse Riding - Theatre - Computers/Gaming

Posted 09 April 2015 - 07:16 PM

Hello, I thought I should introduce myself as I have been looking around for a while researching etc, then I became a member so I could see some of your great setup pictures 😀.

I will hopefully be getting a tortoise myself in a few weeks (finally) after many years of wanting one. I'm gathering all my bits and pieces at the moment, and of course still reading up on your posts ensuring that I miss nothing.

I look forward to conversing with you all in the future and thank you in advance for answering my questions when they pop up 😛.

Finndor (aka Tom)

#2 Guest_Barney_*

Guest_Barney_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2015 - 10:14 PM

That's great you have jumped on board Finndor and doing some researching is definitely a good idea before taking the plunge. Is it a Hermann tortoise you have your eyes on?

Barney

#3 finndor

finndor

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Reading - Walking - Horse Riding - Theatre - Computers/Gaming

Posted 10 April 2015 - 08:07 AM

Hi Barney,

Thanks - yes it is a Hermann Tortoise I have my eyes on, I have been in touch with a breeder (who frequents this site  :wink:) who is being very helpful, and the ball is now hopefully rolling. 

:)

#4 mildredsmam

mildredsmam

Advanced Tortoise Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 10:01 AM

Hello, I thought I should introduce myself as I have been looking around for a while researching etc, then I became a member so I could see some of your great setup pictures .

I will hopefully be getting a tortoise myself in a few weeks (finally) after many years of wanting one. I'm gathering all my bits and pieces at the moment, and of course still reading up on your posts ensuring that I miss nothing.

I look forward to conversing with you all in the future and thank you in advance for answering my questions when they pop up .

Finndor (aka Tom)

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the forum :)

Im sure you will find everyone on the forum very friendly and happy to help with any questions you have. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users