With Heavy Heart

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Dolly_*

Guest_Dolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:28 PM

Hello

My beautiful girl passed away March 31st. Please could someone delete this account for me?.

I would like to say thank you for taking care of her while she was using the forum. I know she enjoyed her time on the forum and loved talking to all of you .

Thank you

Joe

#2 JerryMaffz

JerryMaffz

Advanced Tortoise Member

• PipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:11 PM

Such sad news..She was a breath of fresh air, Joe. My deepest sympathy.

#3 emasen

emasen

Tortoise Member

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Sewing, Reading, knitting, gym-workout, family-time🍷

Posted 14 April 2015 - 10:42 PM

Deepest sympathy to & your family Joe, this is so so sad. It was a pleasure getting to know Samantha & little Elsie. Joe I hope you take pride in knowing you raised such a wonderful respectable young lady.
Thoughts & prayers, Tracey x

#4 mildredsmam

mildredsmam

Advanced Tortoise Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:58 AM

Hello

My beautiful girl passed away March 31st. Please could someone delete this account for me?.

I would like to say thank you for taking care of her while she was using the forum. I know she enjoyed her time on the forum and loved talking to all of you .

Thank you

Joe

So sorry to hear this sad news Joe, I've deleted the account for you, take care. x

#5 vikki01

vikki01

Tortoise Member

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Animals
    Countryside
    Walking
    Reading

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:19 AM

So sorry. Thinking of you.

Vikki.

#6 Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*

Guest_SueBoyle (was wizzasmum)_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2015 - 07:35 AM

Hello
Thank you
Joe

The saddest thing I have seen this year Joe, my heart goes out to you.
I am so glad that we were able to provide a little respite for Samantha on the forum in her final weeks.
You look after yourself and your son.
Take care
Sue

#7 Graham

Graham

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Looking after my Harry, of course, birdwatching, writing articles for my professional journal, Taekwon-Do, going to the ballet, eating out, holidaying in Scotland with my wife.

Posted 15 April 2015 - 08:08 AM

So very sorry to hear this, Joe, my heartfelt condolences to yourself and family.

#8 crotchetybear

crotchetybear

Tortoise Member

• PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:Tortoises, my dogs, animal welfare, conservation and environment, wildlife and travel.

Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:46 PM

Really sorry to hear this news. Samantha will be very much missed on the forum.

Sincere condolences to you and your family.

Chris 

#9 Freddy

Freddy

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Interests:Journalism, Amateur Radio, Astronomy, History, Literature, Music, Photography, Gardening, Conservation, Birdwatching, Tortoises.

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:02 PM

My deepest condolences and sympathies on the loss of your dear daughter. She was indeed a breath of fresh air and such a positive and loving girl.

Freddy

#10 Guest_Stella_*

Guest_Stella_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2015 - 07:03 PM

Joe, Samantha was such a caring young lady. It was clear that she cared so much for life and hoped to give Elsie the best start in this cruel world. The fact she touched the hearts of strangers on this forum is an indication of how, in such tricky personal circumstances, she was ever thoughtful about the positive aspects of life.
I cannot imagine your pain, but hope that by whatever means, you find comfort, forgiveness and realise that Samantha's short life was an inspiration to all she knew, either personally or though this virtual world. Sending prayers and tight hugs Stella x x x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users