3 replies to this topic

#1 Errol

Errol

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 06:43 PM

Hi,

We've just joined the forum as we will be picking up our first Tortoise on Wednesday (already named Errol). Although we have a lot of experience keeping/breeding snakes (Reticulated Pythons/Royal Pythons and Boas) and inverts. After moving home we have decided to downsize and concentrate on keeping a tortoise, tarantulas, scorpions etc and our beloved dog.

We look forward to the far more complex challenges of tortoise keeping.

Thanks

Will & Sue

#2 Graham

Graham

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Looking after my Harry, of course, birdwatching, writing articles for my professional journal, Taekwon-Do, going to the ballet, eating out, holidaying in Scotland with my wife.

Posted 24 October 2015 - 06:54 PM

Hi, Will and Sue,
Welcome to the forum, delighted to have you. Please feel free to ask any questions you have, and we will endeavour to answer them for you.
We look forward to seeing pics of Errol, and do let us know how he settles and progresses with you.

#3 Errol

Errol

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 09:35 PM

Thanks Graham. We've just finished setting up his new home, I'm sure we'll have loads of questions and pictures.

#4 mildredsmam

mildredsmam

Advanced Tortoise Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:02 AM

Hi,

We've just joined the forum as we will be picking up our first Tortoise on Wednesday (already named Errol). Although we have a lot of experience keeping/breeding snakes (Reticulated Pythons/Royal Pythons and Boas) and inverts. After moving home we have decided to downsize and concentrate on keeping a tortoise, tarantulas, scorpions etc and our beloved dog.

We look forward to the far more complex challenges of tortoise keeping.

Thanks

Will & Sue

Hi Will and Sue,

Welcome to the forum. :)

As Graham has already said any questions you have just ask were always happy to help, and I look forward to seeing pictures of Errol when you get him. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users