• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 aud7

aud7

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 06:03 PM

I am getting concerned because so far today Topsy has had 4 poos. This is very unusual for him. He has been having a mixed weed / flower selection of food and has appeared his usual healthy and happy self but seems a little more subdued today which is normal for him when the weather cools after a very hot spell. Can anyone suggest what I should feed him tomorrow and offer any advise in general. It'd be most appreciated. Thank you.

#2 mildredsmam

mildredsmam

Advanced Tortoise Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 03:00 AM

I am getting concerned because so far today Topsy has had 4 poos. This is very unusual for him. He has been having a mixed weed / flower selection of food and has appeared his usual healthy and happy self but seems a little more subdued today which is normal for him when the weather cools after a very hot spell. Can anyone suggest what I should feed him tomorrow and offer any advise in general. It'd be most appreciated. Thank you.

Hi,

If the poo isn't runny/ too soft then you'll probably find that with the nice weather he's been eating more than he has lately, I would just feed weeds today and see how he goes. :)

#3 aud7

aud7

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 12:37 PM

Thank you. Appreciate advice. Poo was a bit runny and on the soft side to be honest but so far today there's been none and he appears to be okay. Will see how he goes as the day goes on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users