How Do You Attach A Picture Or A Video?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 babettebeau

babettebeau

Advanced Tortoise Member

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Interests:My interests: Naturopathic nutrition, biology, physiology and biochemistry, Iyengar yoga, meditation and mindfulness, swimming, food, cooking, baking, growing flowers and plants, nature in general, travel. Also metaphysics and the 12 universal laws.

Posted 06 September 2016 - 01:54 PM

Hi there

I am trying to post some pictures on the forum on a thread that i started in June. This is to show you the two Hermann babies that arrived at home.

When i click on the image icon the system asks me for a URL link, which i don't have for the pics because they are on my computer.

Please would you be able to help on how to do it another way?

Many thanks

Sabina

#2 Graham

Graham

Advanced Tortoise Member

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Looking after my Harry, of course, birdwatching, writing articles for my professional journal, Taekwon-Do, going to the ballet, eating out, holidaying in Scotland with my wife.

Posted 06 September 2016 - 03:25 PM

Hi, Sabina, there are two ways you can do this; first is to open a free account with Photobucket, add your pics there by drag and drop, and then use the provided URL to post them on the forum. The other option is to click on 'More reply options' in the forum itself; this will give you the facility to add a pic as an attachment directly from your computer.
Give it a try, and if you get stuck, let us know and we'll help you.

#3 babettebeau

babettebeau

Advanced Tortoise Member

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Interests:My interests: Naturopathic nutrition, biology, physiology and biochemistry, Iyengar yoga, meditation and mindfulness, swimming, food, cooking, baking, growing flowers and plants, nature in general, travel. Also metaphysics and the 12 universal laws.

Posted 07 September 2016 - 01:15 PM

Thanks a lot Graham! I managed to post the pictures this morning on the forum.

Sabina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users