Any Members In South East London?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 babettebeau

babettebeau

Advanced Tortoise Member

• PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Interests:My interests: Naturopathic nutrition, biology, physiology and biochemistry, Iyengar yoga, meditation and mindfulness, swimming, food, cooking, baking, growing flowers and plants, nature in general, travel. Also metaphysics and the 12 universal laws.

Posted 10 October 2016 - 11:22 AM

Hello,

I was wondering if any members on the forum live in South East London?

I am asking because this is where I am located and I was thinking of starting to network with other tortoise keepers in my area, as it might be useful for caring to each other's tortoises when we are away.

I think it would be a good idea if there is a mutual trust.

Thank you

Sabina

#2 mildredsmam

mildredsmam

Advanced Tortoise Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 02:46 PM

Hello,

I was wondering if any members on the forum live in South East London?

I am asking because this is where I am located and I was thinking of starting to network with other tortoise keepers in my area, as it might be useful for caring to each other's tortoises when we are away.

I think it would be a good idea if there is a mutual trust.

Thank you

Sabina

Not me sorry I'm in the North East.

Do you mean for you to take your torts to them when you go way. x

#3 babettebeau

babettebeau

Advanced Tortoise Member

• PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Interests:My interests: Naturopathic nutrition, biology, physiology and biochemistry, Iyengar yoga, meditation and mindfulness, swimming, food, cooking, baking, growing flowers and plants, nature in general, travel. Also metaphysics and the 12 universal laws.

Posted 10 October 2016 - 03:04 PM

Hi Karen

My torts will not move from where they are and will definitely not mix with any other torts.

I was just thinking if in the future I want to go away it would be nice to know someone trustworthy and with experience from the forum in the same area, and she/he can some around to take care of the torts, and vice versa i can do the same when the person goes away, if that makes sense.

Sabina

#4 mildredsmam

mildredsmam

Advanced Tortoise Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 02:51 AM

Hi Sabina,

Yes that makes sense, im quite lucky that way as i have 3 sisters who look after my lot if needed. x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users