Photo

9 Year Old Male Tortoise For Rehoming...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Natalie _89

Natalie _89

Tortoise Forum Newby

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:24 PM

Hi all,

As sad as it is to do this I'm looking for a new home for my tortoise. After getting married and moving out to somewhere where I can't take him he is currently still at my moms house and as good as she is at keeping him fed and bathed etc he just isn't getting the attention he needs which isn't fair on him. Also I feel that he is growing out of his tortoise table which we don't have the space to go any bigger.

I didn't want to give him away to just anybody, I want him to go to someone experienced who is enthusiastic about tortoises, hence why I'm posting on here.

If anybody is interested in having a new addition then please let me know. I don't want any money for him, just for him to go to a good home.

Thanks all,

Natalie

#2 wizzasmum

wizzasmum

Advanced Tortoise Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts
  • Interests:Family
    Tortoise keeping and breeding
    Gardening
    Greyhound rescue
    Reading
    Walking
    Travelling

Posted 04 April 2017 - 07:20 PM

That's sad Natalie, but good that you are making the right steps. We need to know what species he is and his approximate age. This helps if people looking for a new tortoise already have more, as species shouldn't be mixed. Photos would be helpful too if you have any.

#3 mildredsmam

mildredsmam

Advanced Tortoise Member

• Administrator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:54 AM

Hi all,

As sad as it is to do this I'm looking for a new home for my tortoise. After getting married and moving out to somewhere where I can't take him he is currently still at my moms house and as good as she is at keeping him fed and bathed etc he just isn't getting the attention he needs which isn't fair on him. Also I feel that he is growing out of his tortoise table which we don't have the space to go any bigger.

I didn't want to give him away to just anybody, I want him to go to someone experienced who is enthusiastic about tortoises, hence why I'm posting on here.

If anybody is interested in having a new addition then please let me know. I don't want any money for him, just for him to go to a good home.

Thanks all,

Natalie

Hi Natalie,

This must have been a hard decision to make, be careful of the freebie hunters, you wont go wrong letting Sue ( wizzasmum ) help you find him a new home. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users